♡2. 𝙊𝙝, 𝙨𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚?♡

(Unpopular Opinion: I dislike Lute not just because of her persona, but also envy for her because of Adam)

3rd Person's POV:

"Lucifer fell in love with Lilith, Y/n. She left the Eden Garden"

Sera informed the Holy Servant, she knew about her feelings for Lucifer, yet, he fell for a mortal. "I know, My Lord, it's been a while since I've seen Lucifer as well" She replied the Seraphim with a monotoned voice, flying towards the Sphere, staring down at Adam's pitiful expression.

Such a shame that he's a mortal, his looks are as beautiful as a painting, sadly it won't last forever.

"Y/n, Heaven needs you. The mankind depends on you!... Please, my child. Do this for us, your family" She turned to face Sera with a blank face. "On one condition, whatever it happens afterwards, I'll not be in charge of any consequence... Ok, Sera?" She leans on Sera and held her hands, slowly raising her head to stare at the Seraphim.

The Seraphim was taken back by such surprising action from the servant, she lost her composure for a momment and then stared at Y/n. "...Of course, my child" 

Y/n's face was God's most perfect creation, her divine features couldn't be described with words, but soon, she gave Sera an amused smile. "Wise choice" She extended her hand, and Sera shook it. 

"I'll tell you what I know, you'll have to let me has access to Earth, I'll personally lure Adam towards a place in Eden Garden and give him another wife, My Lord. Just keep your part of the deal and the Humanity can be multiplied" She smiled at Sera.

【☆☆☆】

ºEden Gardenº

Adam, the Original Dick, he was laying against a tree, eating grapes, upset that the first woman he ever had just went with some troublesome angel, instead of being with HIM. The Fucking man! Oh just fantastic!

Then, not far from his place, he heard a melodic and lovely melody. He stood up and threw the half eaten grape somewhere.

'What's that sound? It's so weird...' Yet, his steps even nearer, shortening his distance with each inch his hearing the melody, then he spotted, surprisingly or not? Y/n!

She planned all of this, as she played an unknown string fill instrument, backfacing the man, all she was trying to do, was just to allure the First man here on the first place. 

Once the melody finished, she faked a surprise expression when she looked back at Adam, then she smiled at him, flapping her wings.

"My apologies, I thought no one would hear me at this time of the day" She flew towards Adam and stood infront of him, Y/n herself knew that she was good looking, so she would use this face of her as a useful tool when it was need.

Adam stared at her with shock 'Another woman? Holy-...She's pretty. But she has wings like that bastard, so is she a woman from Heaven?' "What?...I- What- What are you?" 

She laughed by his confused expression. "My... No need to be scared, I'm Y/n, An Angel. Nice to finally get to meet you personally, Human Adam" She bow slightly, she didn't dare to look anywhere else than his face.Because he didn't have any clothes, so she couldn't be so vulgar.

Adam looked at Y/n up and down, seems like he was trying to figure out something. "You're a woman?" "I'm afraid that it's true, yes, I'm a female" She replied.

Adam smirked and grabbed her wrist. "So, this means you're mine now? Like my property, you'll have to obey everything I say?" 

Oh shit- That's how he sees a woman?

Y/n withdrew her hand and tried to keep her smile. "Heavens no! We created you and Lilith as equals! No one has to obey towards anyone. But...It seems that Lilith has revealed against you, Blondie" She placed a finger under his chin. Adam slapped her hand away, and stared at her with an annoyed expression.

"What in heavens do you want?" "I want to make a deal with you, Sunshine" She tilted her head a bit, much to the man's confusion. "Deal? What deal?"

"I'll get you another woman, but you will have to make her listen to you, I'm in no responsibility of it or whatever will be the consequences in the future, and afterwards, you'll only have to hear and accomplish my requests once you get to Heaven, what do you think?" She smiled at him.

Adam looked at her, who extended her hand, he was confused by this act, and extended his hand as well, and Y/n hand shake it. "Deal" He replied, the smile on the angel's face twitched a bit in amusement.

"Charming" She withdrew her hand and wipe it slightly with her white dress out of disgust, then traced her fingers on Adam's ribs, that part of his body sparkled a little, he seems surprised.

"What did you do?"-Adam.

"You'll see in a few days" She opened her wings and flew in the air. "This is a blessing that I've gave to you, cherish it. Sunspot" She booped his nose, then left the Garden, leaving Adam speechless, he looked down and saw the string filled instrument.

'What a strange woman... I've never imagined that there's a woman who can be prettier than Lilith' He took the instrument and walked back to the main tree he was laying on. He traced the instrument's string with his finger, making out a sound of a music note. 

His face lighten up and remembered how she played this thing, and tried to imitate her. 

Adam had another thing to do to keep him busy from thinking about the rebellious lovers, the scene slowly raised up to the trees, as some red glowing fruits grown on that tree. 

【☆☆☆】

"Y/n, you did this?"

Sera stared at the Sphere in shock, seeing That another woman came out of Adam's ribs, and HOLY MOLLY that look like it hurts very severely. Y/n took it calmly and smiled at Sera. "I did it Sera, I created a new woman for Adam. She'll be called Eve" She named her, amused by what's happening in the garden.

"Y/n, what happened to that giantic tree in the middle of the Garden? Why is there red glowing plants on there?" Sera was still surprised by this.

"God mention it once to me, this is called Fruit Of Knowledge or how they like to call it 'Apple', It's a plant that if you consume it, it can let you distinguish between good and evil. Knowledge, immortality, temptation, in order to let them become god..." She walked around the Sphere, and explained it to Sera. "I believe you knew all of this right Sera? You know what will happen next" She continued and placed her hand on the Sphere.

Lucifer, I couldn't have you, so I have no choice just to ruin you... It's hurts me dearly to do that to ya... But I wonder if I can ever meet him again?

"I'll set the court room, Y/n. Be prepared for the worst my child"