♡23. 𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙫𝙨 𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧♡

(PEOPLE BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST CAUSE WE'RE MEETING THE KING OF HELL)

3rd Person's POV:

Angel and Husk return to the hotel, with a frantic Charlie apologizing for ruining his day and getting him in trouble with Valentino, however, Angel dismisses it, having already forgiven her, and awkwardly thanks her 'for caring about me'. 

Charlie bursts into tears about Angel forgiving her, saying 'it's so beautiful' as Vaggie looks on fondly and takes her away, and Husk invites Angel for a drink at the bar.

Y/n walked back to the Hotel as well, exhausted as Razzle and Dazzle went up to her and changed her heels and she send a voicemail, apologising to Charlie about the outburst she just said today, of course, Y/n couldn't ruin her relation with Charlie so soon, Charlie was useful in someways.

【☆☆☆】

The episode begins with Vaggie waking up in a morning. When she wakes up, Vaggie notices that Charlie isn't with her in bed. 

She comes to the lobby where the Angel Duo, Husk, Niffty and are watching Charlie frantically making plans and wondering how her redemption plan at the hotel isn't working even after five months of hard work trying to get more Demons into the hotel. 

She has been up all night making a plan, looking sleep-deprived after taking into account Y/n's lecture from the last chapter. "Maybe it's time-" Vaggie said but Charlie stopped. "NO"

"To ask-"-Vaggie.

"DON'T SAY IT" Charlie gets up close to Vaggie's face, holding her cheeks desperately. "Your Dad" Charlie groans, knowing what this means for her. Y/n dropped her 'The Original Angelic Pussy' Mug on the floor after hearing that.

"...What?" Vaggie looked over at Y/n in concern, who just got into situation. "You heard me Y/n, we need Lucifer's help" Y/n needed a time to calm down. "Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! I-I... I can't do this. No, not again. I-I haven't seen him since-" "You want this to work or not?...Ma'am" Vaggie whispered to her with respect.

Y/n remains in silent and sighed. "Ok, I get it, fine" Vaggie smiled and looked over at Charlie. "Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get" Y/n looked over at the Princess.

"Well, he can get'cha a meeting to Heaven" Charlie widen her eyes. "That's it! I- Wait- Then why don't you do it Nanny?" "I don't want to talk to Seraphim, she sucks" "Ok, fair point" Charlie gave up on agruing with her Nanny.

"Didn't we already try that?"-Vaggie.

"Well. yeah with Adam, he was an asshole. But he isn't in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top. There's sure to be some angels who will listen" Y/n's eye twitched when she heard Charlie insult her former co-worker.

Charlie scrolls through her contacts. In her contacts, she has Egg Boiz 1,2, and 3, before her thumb lingers on top of her 'Dad'. However, she was hesitant to call her dad, Husk raised an eyebrow. "What's the holdup? You got daddy issues?"

"No, we just have never been close. After he and mom split, he never really wanted to see me. He calls, sometimes, but only if he's bored or like needs me to do something" Y/n raised her eyebrow by Charlie's protestion.

"Hello? I didn't get to talk to him for milleniums" Y/n raised her hand. "Oh shit! Sorry Nanny Haha..." "Just put the Speaker on" She walked towards her and sat on the couch holding Niffty.

Husk was aware that this is just an excuse that Charlie does have issues with her dad and turns to the others.

"Daddy Issues"-Husk.

"Well I'd like to meet the big dick in charge"-Angel Dust.

"The ultimate bad boy. Hehehehehe I bet he's scary" Niffty laughed like a gremlin with excitement, holding a knife while Angel takes her knife away without her knowing.

【☆☆☆】

Scene cuts to Lucifer's house, showing framed photos of his family and Y/n's solo photos in a dark spooky room. Lucifer can be heard making snarling noise as he was working on something. As the scene goes, his room is revealed to be filled with a lot of rubber ducks, and stacks of them filled the boxes and tubs.

"That's it... Almost there... Now presenting... the magic-tastical back flipping rubber duck! Haha! That spits fire!" The Rubber duck shoots flamethrower from its mouth. "Hoo hoo hoo! Hold the applause please, okay. Oh, thank you, thank you. Oh god, who am I kidding? This sucks!" He throws the rubber duck at his family portrait then it rebounce towards Y/n's photo when they were back in Heaven and he looks sad. Suddenly his ringtone plays. 

he picks up his phone, and was shocked who was calling him. "Daughter? Daughter! Daughter calling?! OH! Uhm uh, uh hello, Charlie. He-ey, hey, hey Char-Char. No, no! That's not good. Oh, this is the first time she's called you in years. This has to be perfect" Then he picks up and said one of the most Iconic line in the series.

"HEY~ BITCH!!"

On the other side of the Phone Y/n facepalmed herself by how much he changed and didn't change at the same time. "Hi, Dad" Charlie forced a smile while speaking "Hey! How are you? Oh ho. Where-where are you these days?" Lucifer played with his duck nervously.

"That's it, I'm fucking done. I'm going to cry" Y/n stood up and left the Lobby, she didn't heard Lucifer's voice in ages, of course she did missed this Asshole who 'played' with her feelings.

"WAIT- WAS THAT Y/N'S VOICE WHO WAS SPEAKING!?-" Lucifer heard from the Background Y/n's voice, Charlie rapidly changed subject. 

"You know where I am Dad. I've told you before" Charlie asks Lucifer if he can get in touch with Heaven to arrange a meeting with the higher authority, but Lucifer refuses to do it. However, once Charlie invites him to the hotel so he can see the work she's doing, Lucifer becomes ecstatic and tells her he'll be there in an hour. "My daughter wants to see me~!" He then pointed at the Rubber Duck on the Floor.

"TAKE THAT DEPRESSION!"

【☆☆☆】

"Welp, we have an hour until he gets here" Charlie informed Vaggie, who looked at the Resident in determination. Everyone stands at attention, but Husk spills coffee over himself and Niffty collapses on the floor. "Okay people, Lucifer is on his way. So we are going to get this place presentable and we are going to make an amazing impression. Vámonos!"

Meanwhile, Y/n was picking herself a black button up shirt with a gold tie, a white tux jacket with matching pencil skirt that reaches to her thighs, it's been a while since she wore a skirt, it seems she still didn't given up on Lucifer.

NO Y/N FOCUS!! YOU NEED TO BE READY FOR THIS!!

She slapped both her cheeks together, and putted on 2 Gold Hoop Earrings and her pair of Stiletto Heels, She wore a pair of Black 40 DENS Leggings, she still feels too exposed showing her bare legs. She looked at herself in the mirror and breath.

"Ok, Y/n remember, you're the one in control. Now smile"