♡30. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩♡

3rd Person's POV:

"Don't get mad Lute. It's not your fault for not being powerful enough to ban me out forever"

Y/n chuckled, amused seeing Lute's angered face. She walked behind Adam and stood beside the tall man. "I've heard your little problems with those girls hmm?... Adam, Sunshine, let me ask you one question. What was the one rule I put for you guys?"

Adam groaned, trying to look cool and egocentric with the 'I don't care even if I do' vibe infront of Y/n. "Uuughhh, No one but the exorcists can know about the exterminations. I know fine" 

He slurps on his drink and pointed at Y/n. "Don't fucking shush me bitch" 

Lute stared at him with a poker face but she was internally smirking, wanting to see Y/n's mad expression. Since she still believed him about not caring much about Y/n.

Y/n chuckled again, and traced her fingers under Adam's chin. "Is the Original Dick mad at me?" She narrowed her eyes, smiling at him, Adam gulped by the sudden touch and looked away as his LED mask flickered, he grabbed her wrist. 

"N-No...No I'm not! I'm not that short-tempered!" "You have a big heart I see" She giggled at him and withdrew her hand, but she didn't clean it, surprisingly. 

Adam finally realised something, he took out from his pocket a small fabric and toss it to her.

 "Take this, I don't need it anymore, I've bought myself one" It was the Handkercheif she lend to him in the Meeting of 'The Overture' to clean up his hands and face, he was embarrassed to admit he tried cleaning it since Y/n liked things cleaned. 

HELL, he would never admit he brought the same type of Handkercheif as hers.

"Oh...Well I uh-" Y/n was speechless by how detailed Adam was with her, she had the sudden urge to bare his children. 

Just before they can settle this, Sera suddenly appears behind them both, teleporting them to an office-like building with just one sway of her wings. 

The light goes white on the screen before reappearing to show Adam, Y/n and Lute being confronted by a stern Sera. 

"You should listen to Y/n, Adam"-Sera.

Adam turns around and looks at Sera with shock. "Fuck! Sera! You can't sneak up on a guy like that, jeez" Adam covered with one of his wing on Y/n subconciously as protection. 

"Your highness, forgive me, but what are the hell-spawn and her doing here?" Lute suddenly talked and gestured Y/n.

Y/n lowered Adam's gold wing and walked ahead, looking out the window. "Do you think I wanted to come here in the first place? As long as that person's alive, this place is..." 

She stopped and sighed, facing them. "You failed to control the demons's unrest, and now Lucifer's involved, setting up an audience for his delusional and misguided daughter"

Adam slurps on his drink as he lowered his gaze to Y/n's boobies, she quickly raised the camera to her face. "My face's up here, Adam" "Yeah, but the view underneath is fucking awesome too" 

"Vulgarity" She spat out and Adam raised a rock hand sign. "Whatever you word, babe"

Sera inhales and exhales. "I never would have agreed to your... 'yearly activities' if I thought it would bring trouble to our doorstep. Keeping Heaven safe was my only reason for allowing it" Y/n eyes Sera and narrowed. 

"Sera, you can't really blame Adam for this. I brought up the Extermination in the first place and he just agreed with my decision. He's actually listens to your words without complains and goes down there every year to kill his own seeds, do you think this is easy for him?" Adam smirked from the outside tho on the inside he was screaming and yelling by how Y/n defended his rights.

"You tell her Sugar Tits! Yeah, What do you want from me? I'm just one guy" Adam placed a hand on his chest.

"I want you to do whatever you need to do to keep this problem from getting any worse. Are we clear?" Sera leaned down and looked at Adam sternly.

"Yeah. Got it" Adam smiled after sipping his drink, then put on an irritated face.

【☆☆☆】

"So... What did you do this weekend, Y/n?" Adam offered Sera to walk Y/n to the Hotel, he also bought a can soda for her, Lute didn't followed cause he insisted. 

"You know, all the same. Helping that Charlotte girl and her bizzare goal of redempting sinners" She sipped on the can as Adam was trying to find another way to come up with a conversation. "Yeah I uh... You know it's impossible to make that happen I mean, for what I've seen those depressed assholes shouldn't be redeemed, they had all their life to-" She placed a finger on his lips.

"Shhh, yeah, I agree with ya. But I want to see how far she can go. Just play along with in court, Adam" She finished the can and threw it in a trash can. "You're still up for ribs?" "We can get that once I get your place back to Heaven" Y/n's eyes widen by Adam's vow.

"Adam, you can't do that. Heh- What- I mean, I can't possibly be back... And I have to fulfill my part of the contract" Adam's expression seems stiffen, then he furrow his brows. 

"You never know if no one ever tried this for you. I want to do this for you because we are partners in crime, We're made to have our backs. And I'll make sure you'll get your place back in Heaven" Y/n was touched by his words, she averted his gaze by how he was acting, he normally acts idleness but he seems genuine this instant.

"Uh...We're here" She walked inside the Hotel. "Fuck, Uh... I guess I'll um...See you in Court" "Yeah..." They looked at eachother for a good while and Y/n broke the ice by kissing his cheek, tip toeing. 

Adam's LED mask flickered and underneath the mask he was blushing, a lot. He was maybe redder than Alastor's hair.

Right before Y/n turned back, Adam informed her something. "He...Won't be back for a while, I haven't seen him in 5 years" Y/n stopped and smiled in releif. "Thank you...You make me feel better now, Adam"

She went inside the Hotel, then footsteps of a metalic boots were heard. "So she's back huh?"

Adam froze with the sound of the familiar voice, he turned back and glared at him, both nervously and threaten by his precense.

"Michael"