♡17. 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚, 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙁𝙪𝙯𝙯𝙮 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮♡

3rd Person's POV:

Back in the hotel, Charlie and Vaggie return from trying to find new hotel guests, having recruited nobody. Angel points out that people would rather spend their last days having as much fun as possible than staying at the hotel.

"I'm back" Y/n said in a monotoned way, and Charlie went straight up to her and hugged her. "Nanny!! You kept your promise!!" "Hey Charlotte" Y/n patted Charlie's blonde hair. 

Just then, there is a knock on the door. Vaggie walks over to it and opens the door, only to find Sir Pentious behind it, holding his hat. 

"Why, hello my dear-" Sir Pentious is cut off by Vaggie punching him in the face. He falls when Vaggie brought out her spear at him. Sir Pentious cowers in fear with the tip barely at his neck, and held a peace sign gesture. "Wait, wait, wait! I come in peace" "What are you doing here?"

Charlie went fowards and smiled at Pentious. "Oh! Hello again!"  Pentious says that he wants to stay at the hotel which Charlie gladly accept. 

Angel attempts to stop Charlie and Vaggie from letting him stay, pointing out that he had tried to kill them 6 hours ago, but Charlie says that Pentious deserves a second chance and lets him in. 

She shows him around the hotel, saying that she is excited to have their first 'real guest'. When Angel questions what he is, 

Vaggie says that he constantly makes them look bad, sexually harasses the staff, and has literally never once tried to improve, As Charlie walks back to Sir Pentious, Angel Dust looks downtrodden, likely feeling sad about Vaggie's comments and Charlie's unintentional dismissal of him. 

Then Charlie introduced him to Niffty and then smiled worried. "We're about 80% sure she's harmless, and over here we have-" She nearly bumped into Alastor. "Oh! Uh, Alastor! Nanny! Our gracious facility managers! You've met our newest guest Sir Pentious...hehe.." She smiled awkwardly.

"Ah yes! You're the one who ruined our coats!" Alastor exclaimed, sliding his mis staff around Y/n's waist, pulling her towards him. Alastor's eyes narrowed and glow red in the dark with a violent temptation to rip him a part.

"I̸̺̺͎̰̥̜̯̼̮̰͖̜͂͆̿̈́̿̔ d̶̡̲̗̼̮̤̤̳̲͖͓͍͔͓̓̎̽́̽̏̐͂̆͆͘͘͘ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝f̵̢̻͈̫̬̻͔̘̞͈̆̇̍̈̌͊ͅi̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅt̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆y̶͔͗ r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝m̵̢͕̫̓̔͑̊̈ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝m̵̢͕̫̓̔͑̊̈b̸̼̋͛̑͆̈́͗̿̅ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ y̶͔͗ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅu̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓ ǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅẃ̸̝̝̰͋͒." Alastor said in a sinister radio filtered voice. Pentious gulped nervously. 

Charlie clears her throat. "Well, I guess this is a great time for your first lesson! 'How to apologize!' The first step to becoming a better person is to admit when you are wrong, why don't you give it a try?" Y/n stared at the naive princess, and narrowed her eyes.

What a foolish girl, so fucking dense just like her father thinking that everything would go her ways.

"Yes..uhm.. Mr uhm.. Radio Demon sir, and Madam Heavenly General, please forgive me for attacking you and ruining your very lovely coats.. uhm.. here" As a token of apology, Sir Pentious hands back the small fabric he tear from Alastor's coat and a handkercheif for Y/n. Alastor takes it and inspects the damage.