♡42. 𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙙. 𝙄𝙩 𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚♡

(I DON'T WANT A VALENTINE I DO WANT VALENTINO)

3rd Person's POV:

Now the Vees are having a gathered up meeting, just Vox, the other Vees and Y/n inside Vox's meeting room with a wide aquarium that contains fish, swimming around them.

Vox fidgeted his fingers, strangely nervous. Velvette, who just known about the situation, shut her phone down by how serious Y/n was.

Vox, knew that Val fucked up this time, he was stressed on how he should explain this to his crush. 

"Shit, this is an awkward situation..." Vox mumbled, then took a deep breath. "So... Miss General, what brings you here?" Y/n stared at Vox and sighed. "My Hotel needs your support" She said straight forwardly.

"Wow. Straight to the point, huh?" Valentino smirked as he took a sip from his drink. 

Y/n narrowed her eyes at him, which made him sweatdrop. "I... Didn't say we wouldn't help, but you know that we don't work for free~"

"I can guarantee you 3 to not be killed in the next Extermination, get you into business to collaborate with the Carmine Purchase and make sure you get to business in other Rings, didn't you say that you were working on that Angelic Security Bullshit, Vox?" She interwined her fingers and place it on her lap.

Vox raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Oh? Now you're talking. Well, in that case, sure! Why not?" 

Val and Velvette widen their eyes. "You can't fucking serious Vox! You Damn simp!" Velvette exclaimed.

"What can I say, Velvette? I've already decided this, if General needs help then this is serious. She never did me wrong before. When's the date, General?" Vox was trying to make a good image to her.

"In 1 month. I can't be sure if with only the power of the Cannibals and the residents we can defeat the Exorcist, they were also my once beloved subordinates. We need back up securities and defence from you 3, please just this once. Help us" She pleaded them.

Val and Velvette looked at eachother, then at Vox. The 3 of them nodded in union. "Miss General, we'll help you out. You just need to tell us what to do" Valentino answered calmly, Velvette and Vox stared at him in shock.

'DID HE JUST SAY SOMETHING DECENT FOR ONCE!?'-Confused Vox and Velvette.

"I take the gratitude from the heart, you won't be dissapointed. I can assure you that. What I need is double protection and security for the Hotel, if you guys cannot fight anymore at the final of the battle, you guys can evacuate back to this Tower" Vox nodded after hearing her say.

"Good, do we have to warn the sinners here?" "Yes, and also prepare some sinners willing to fight for us. We'll offer some Angelic Weapons for you" Velvette slammed her cup on the desk and smirked.

"I can't wait to fuck these Holy Rollers up!" She exclaimed enthusiastically. Val smiled and pulled out his gun. "I'll fuck each and all of those little Exorcist holes up~" 

Vox smirked evily and laughed. "I can't belive this... No fucking way! We're going to fight? Oh, my god. Hahahaha! Oh, looks like this Little Hotel didn't work out so well... Oh, Alastor, I cannot wait to watch you get FUCKED! Ahahahaha!" Y/n stood up and grinned. 

"Alright, Vees. Prepare your shits and let us win this war"

【☆☆☆】

"WHAT is the meaning of this?"

Alastor's eye twitched in anger. Some workers for the Vees Delivered their technology security staff towards the Hotel, Charlie looked over Alastor, curious of what's happening.

"OH MY GOSH! NO WAY!!" Charlie cupped her cheeks together excitedly, Vox was tapping on his phone as he delivered more of his best merchs to help with the war. 

"Oh, Hello Your Majesty. Never met eachother in person, I'm Vox. CEO of the VoxTek, you might know or heard from me from Lady General, or by the Technology in the Pentagram City" Vox gave Charlie a firm handshake, smiling professionally.

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!? Y/N! CARE TO EXPLAIN!?" Angel and Alastor both yelled out. Angel was pointing at Valentino who was smoking in the corner while Alastor pointed at Vox with his cane.

"Don't try to stop me, I'm killing this piece of shit Television right here" Alastor walked up towards him but Velvette stopped him. 

"Woah woah woah, chill there old man. We're here to help! If it weren't for Miss General, we wouldn't even risk our life for this bullshit! You should be grateful! What you guys need more now, are members!" Vaggie crossed her arms hearing Velvette's saying.

"She's right. The more of us, the more possibility of surviving" Alastor rolled his eyes as he kept on his smile. "Ugh, You are even worse than Susan" Vox was confused.

"Susan?"-Vox

"Susan"-Annoyed Y/n and Alastor.

"It's... Just an old lady who's really annoying hehe..." Charlie laughed awkwardly, informing Vox. "YOU OLD BASTARD DARES TO COMPARE ME WITH AN OLD HAG!? I'LL FUCKING MURDER-" Y/n stopped in between Vox and Alastor.

"Hey, no fighting, killing or sheding blood until the war. We need to cooperate here right now, yeah?" Both of them crossed their arms and grumbled.

"Ugh... Fine..."-RadioStatic.

"Valentino?" Angel glared at Valentino, while he smirked. "Angel, Baby. Good to see you again amorcito~" He winked at him, Husk protected his soon to be lover behind him."Alright man, you better stay the fuck away from him" 

Val tilted his head, smiling intruguingly. "Why?~ I'm here to Help! A total innocent action of lending a hand!" 

"There's nothing innocent coming from you, Val" Valentino's eye twitched in anger after Angel said that.

"Angel, I suggest you to not piss me off unless you want me to-" "Valentino" Y/n glared at him, making him straighten up his back. "I-I wasn't doing anything yet, Miss General!... Haha"

"This is the first time that I see Val being such a pussy..." Angel whispered to Husk and he nodded. "Yeah, I agree. How the hell she does that?"

【☆☆☆】

A week has passed, and the temporary truce of peace was working in progress, sure they argue a lot and throw a thing there and that. But in some terms, they're like a rival-friend like relationship.

Y/n told Vaggie to gather up to the ones who were fighting in the battle, with long weapon, like Vox, Alastor, etc and Vaggie Herself.

"All right, so we're starting the training now, we all know about how the Exorcist fights right?" The sinners shook their heads, Y/n narrowed her eyes by that, forgotting that she taught them about it.

"Nevermind, we'll get to that eventually after you delicated sinners learns to fight! Vagatha! Bring out the Weapons!" Vaggie got out some wooden swords and threw it at the Sinners.

"There is nothing stronger than the trust between comrades in arms and the loyalty of willing to die to protect the one who most desire. Buckle up, buttercups, because today you boys become men!"