♡43. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘿𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙃𝙚𝙧♡

3rd Person's POV:

Y/n putted her Exorcist Uniform on, ready to start to teach them how to fight. "Alright, Everyone's gathered up at the balcony?" 

She cuffed her boots up as Vaggie saluted. "Yes Ma'am!" "Good" Y/n placed her hands behind her back. "Go and check, I don't believe that Vox is there"

"Yes!"-Vaggie.

【☆☆☆】

"Valentino! What the actual fuck are you so afraid of!?" Vox asked irritated as Velvette snap a photo of a Scared Val. "Priceless, Lol" Val held his pipe in fear as Niffty just stared at him with her One singled Big eye.

"She hasn't move for 5 FUCKING minutes now! She hasn't EVEN BLINKED" Val yelled in a high pitched voice while holding on the pillar in fear.

Y/n entered the Balcony. "Alright, My best Soldiers. Take a Weapon, we're starting the training... Unless you guys wanna warm up first. Niffty?" She smirked at the small woman, who took out a big box of Angelic Weapons.

Vox thought about it, and feel like it'll be better to warm up first.

"Am I in this training too, Dearest?" Alastor tilted his head, you chuckled. "Yes, now get your red ass here as well, Al" Alastor sighed and took off his coat.

【☆☆☆】

The Warm up was even more Hellish than Hell (Does that make sense?). The Overlords couldn't believe that the Exorcist traning was this hard. 

"Nanny! How's Everyone Hanging?-...Oh" Charlie looked out, holding a tray of cups with water. "Vagatha's hanging well, the others looks like shit" Y/n responded

"Ugggh! Why did I signed up for this!? I'm all sweating!" The General shrugged by Velvette's Bitch Crying. "Please quit the Whinning, Velvette, Your friends hangs up worse than you" 

Velvette saw Valentino hanging half way through the bars of the balcony while Vox lays dead on the floor of the balcony.

"Ugh, Pathetic. *Gasp* Jinx it. Haha"-Vaggie and Velvette.

Alastor laughed his ass off at Vox while Angel and Husk were trying to kill Val by throwing him off. 

"Hey, Angel, Husk. What did I say about killing Val? Not until the Extermination you're not doing it!" Angel groaned by Y/n's scold and Husk just clicked his tongue.

"Why are you like this to me, Miss General?..." Val pouted cutely. 

"Because I don't like you, now get your ass to work if you don't want to die in the Extermination! We're taking this from the TOP!" She flipped him off and started to train her Overlords as another Army.

"PENTIOUS! I SEE YOU! VAGATHA! GET HIS ASS HERE AS WELL!!" She pointed at Sir Pentious who was hiding in the shadow. "Yes Ma'am!" Sir Pentious shook his head while Vaggie was getting closer.

"NONONONONO!! PLEASSSE!! I'M FINISSSHING THE WINGSSS!" Y/n raised her brow and stopped Vaggie. 

"Nevermind, let him be. He's our Genius Inventor. He just need to create weapons of fire for us" She smirked after hearing that he's already finishing her request.

Vaggie glared at him and walked off. "Ma'am, I think we're ready for the Clones" Y/n stared at her and looked away with a blank smile. "Alright. That'll increase the other's strength as well I guess?"

Y/n used her powers, extending a hand, as a golden portal appeared, summoning some self made Exorcist Clones for Traning. "All right you Gigantic Immature Filthy Parasites! We're now increasing the difficulty on traning 1 vs 1 Combat with a Cloned Exorcist!"