♡14. 𝙀𝙬, 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?♡

3rd Person's POV:

Charlie and Y/n returns back to the hotel, just as Vaggie comes to get her girlfriend to set with the other residents to watch the new commercial on TV. However, just as the commercial is about to begin, the commercial is interrupted by a breaking news bulletin, much to everyone's, except for Niffty, Y/n and Alastor's frustration.

【☆☆☆】

(Warning: Slight Vouyeurism)

After hearing the news Y/n sighed, and walked up to her room. Thinking that she should just go and kill Adam and send him down here as well, but she can't. She should think rational as she most of the time does.

But thinking about those bullshits right now it's not relevant, she wanted to take a bath after the argument with that Loyal Dog in Heat of the Dickmaster, oh you ask why?

She feels dirty after talking with them.

Anyhow, she opened her room and stretched in exhaustion, she really needed those massages Alastor did for her. She looked over at the Nightstand and spinned the Solid Sparkle Lucifer gifted her in the Prolongue. (I told you, for people who skipped the Prologue, it's important for the Lore)

(This is the main idea to how more or less it looks, you can change whatever you please, the bed remains the same but it can be with different details thank you)

Y/n started to strip her coat off and begin to undress herself, not noticing the TV behind her starting to flicker, as the edge on the left started to show up a sign of LIVE.

Meanwhile, in the Vee's Tower, Vox narrowed his eyes, he unbuckled his belt, and rubbed his crotch that was separated just by the piece of cloth of his boxers, while staring at the Fallen Angel's body with less and less clothing as more of her flawless skin was showing off through the camera. (AYO I DIDN'T WRITE NSFW FOR A LONG TIME IT MAKES ME CRINGE)

"Ahh....Fuck Y/n...You're making me go fucking nuts..." His boxers was already sticky and gooey with all the Pre-cum staining over the hard and throbbing cock of his, by all the fucking edging and rubbing he was doing. He stared at the TV infront of him silently, then he leans against the TV and slide down the boxers, finally letting his dick out.

"Shit..." Some of the substance from the tip dripped down on the desk, he gripped the screen with Y/n there stripping her pants down slowly as he gripped his cock and started to rub the tip with his thumb, I don't know why he's sexually torturing himself, but I guess that's his kink thinking how Y/n might do it to him.

(Oh, and I'm informing right now, since you cut your wings out, there's 2 scars on your back where the wing supposed to be before)

Then he started to crave for more, bumping from the base to the top in a fast pace as grunts and small whimpers were heard more and more consecutively.

Even at the edge of getting an orgasm he FUCKING grind onto the TV with Y/n there, who was already taking her bras and panties off, making he bite his lips while looking up at the ceiling feeling in euphoria, Vox came at last, shooting out a lot of his cum.

He cursed and grabbed the box of tissue and started cleaning the mess he just made, not before pulling his pants on of course.

He then stared at Y/n's screen, sitting back on his big ass couch alike (?) chair. "...She's beautiful" He mumbled out, smiling softly while tracing his fingers on the screen. (Ew, you just touch yourself with that hand)

Then Y/n felt as if she noticed something, then she walked up to the TV and back faced it against the wall, Vox widen his eyes by this and then his brow furrow and one of his eyes twitched. "OH FOR FUCK SAKES DAMMNIT!! SHE CAUGHT ME!" He whined and hit a fist on the arm panel of his seat.

【☆☆☆】

Y/n walked out of the bathroom and was wiping her hair dry, but unluckily, she came across Alastor, who was somehow in her room, sitting on her bed. "Al?" Y/n tilted her head and walked towards him. "Ah! Y/n! Dear! Just the one I was looking for!" He stood up and opened his arms, embracing her.

"What... are you here for?" "I see that you still didn't dress up for bed" Y/n stared at him, blankly, her eye twitched a bit as she tried to keep her smile on to hide her embarrassment. "Uh, yeah, just got out of the bath" "Oh lovely! I'm just here to inform you that I'm inviting you to a broadcast tomorrow in my Radio Studio! Isn't that idea just charming?"

"Well-" "Yeah! I thought so as well! And also, you seems tired! Let me help you relax a bit!" He lowered his head to the height Y/n could touch it.

"... What?" She was confused by Alastor's doings. "I give you the permission to touch them my dear" His ears(?) wiggled, Y/n's eyes widen as she bite her lower lips, in order to not laugh.

"Pfft...Hehehe...I'm sorry I'm sorry" She sat on her knees on the bed, and ruffled his ears, that was so out of character coming from Alastor, she doesn't know what he was doing, and fuck, HE doesn't know what himself was doing either.

Why is he acting like this? Why doesn't he dislike her touches? And holy shit, the towel covering her chest was falling down what should he do?

Alastor's mind was filled with question as he still have that big smile plastered over his face, he wasn't acting rational. AT ALL.

Y/n gasped slightly, noticing Alastor's tail. "You have a tail?" She didn't think twice, and grabbed the furball. Alastor's startled by this and his smile stiffened, he was dying of embarrassment as he grips his cane even tighter, trying to remain calm.

"Y/n...Dear, please stop" "Shit, sorry" She withdrew her hands. Alastor stared at her, finally calmer. "No big problem! I'm just surpirsed you're so touchy! Never do it again unless I permit you Darling" He squished her cheeks, then changed her towel into a pijama, he was severly uncomfy seeing her bare chest.

"Now that I've let you touch my ears...Is there anything you should give me back in return?" Now Y/n was confused. "Huh? Uh...Yeah? Sure, as long as it's in my power you just name it" Alastor thought about it carefully, then turned back to her with a wide grin.

"I would like to have a taste of an angel's flesh, I'm curious how they taste" He smiled, showing his sharp yellow-ish teeth. Y/n remains in silent and then let out a sigh of releif. "Oh just that, ok, get a cup I'll donate some blood" "No no no, my dear. I want to do it myself" He leans forwards and let his weight go against her, making him pin her on her bed.

"...Oh, Ok then. Do it fast please" "I'll make sure that Sweetie" Alastor promised, he unbutton some buttons from her pijama, showing her cleavage and collarbone, Alastor gulped down saliva as he started to drool a bit, ngl, he must look so fucking alluring right now.

He leans against the female and bite down without more hesitation, Y/n's feet traced on the bed in a mixture of pain and pleasure, her breath hitched as she gripped on Alastor's shoulder. The golden shinning blood was coming out of the wound, Alastor licked it in circular motion, while hearing Y/n's small pantings as if it was music for him.

He let her go and wiped his mouth. "That was a wonderful experience my dear! Angels sure have a really tasty blood! Oh! What a Heavenly feast!" He twirled his mic and walked out of the room. "Good night Y/n! I wish for you to have a nice dream!"

He closed the door, and his eye twitched, as his eyes glowed in a bright shade of red just as his cheeks, held his temple, trying to remain his cool. "What the fuck did I just do?"

What the actual fuck is wrong with that Deer? It fucking hurts