♡32. 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙁𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙♡

(HOW COME EVERYTIME I WRITE THE NSFW PART I GET A FACE FROM THE CHARACTERS!?)

3rd Person's POV:

"URK!"

Y/n stumbled back, holding her bruised eye. Michael was angered by her newly and vulgar attitude, he raised his hand again until Adam and Lute exited Vaggie's room, Adam noticed it and went foward, and he recieved the hit instead.

Michael wasn't amused by this. "SIR!!" Lute ran up to Adam, who touched his lips as golden blood fall out from his mask. "Geez, that fucking hurts dude!" "Well, you shouldn't have taken the hit for her then" 

Michael fixed his sleeves, Adam raised an eyebrow. "What? Take the hit FOR her? You fucking nuts? As if, I'm here because you have no rights to hit a woman!"

Says the top first man who wants absolute dominace and is the ultimate sexist

"Wait no, I take it back. You CAN hit a woman. But you can't hit Y/n!" Adam glared at Michael, who raised an eyebrow. 

"Do you know, who I am?" "Well do YOU know who I am? I'm fucking Adam! The Original Dick! And who cares who're you? Aren't you the yassifed version of Lucifer?" Just as Michael was about to say something, Adam stopped him.

"Sera wants to see you" He said that because he noticed how scared Y/n was, so he covered her body with his wing again, Michael eyed Y/n for a mere second and then vanished. "We'll see eachother again Y/n"

Lute scoffed and smirked at Y/n. "So you're not as powerful as you said to be infront of Lucifer's elder brother huh?" Y/n glared at her with a fixated smile. 

"Oh what's the matter? Cat caught your tongue? It's actually really more amusing mocking you and making you look bad than killing demons I must say-" "You called him here right, Lute?" Adam spoke up, facing the 2 females.

"Sir, I-" "Fuck off Lute. I need to talk to Y/n, ALONE" He walked ahead and grabbed Y/n by the arm and opened her Room's door, locking it from inside.

He settles her on bed as Y/n averted her gaze at him. "Don't...Adam please" "For fuck sake stop being so stubborn and look at me" He extended his hand and slowly making sure to see Y/n's face injury, he started to heal her, his gaze filled with guilt for not appearing sooner.

"You ok now?" He cupped her cheeks, his mask obviously showing a rare emotion of sympathetic. 

Y/n raised her head, her smile broke and so did her tears after hearing those words of consolation. "No...I'm not alright, I'm not Ok Adam...I don't know what to do anymore! I always thought that I could fix everything but now Michael's back! I'm never going back Heaven again! And the deal is- I mean you'll be-!" 

A pair of wings embraced her as he pulls her softly into his embrace, he patted her back softly as he blankly stared at the wall, not saying anything for a few minutes. "Shh Shhh...You're speaking too much, it hurts my ears dumbass...Just...Let it all out on me like you always do" 

Y/n never felt this vulnerable with anyone but him, she sobbed in his robe quietly for the next few minutes until she finally has calmed down. "Good, now where's that fucking smile?" Y/n chuckled by Adam's remark and continued cuddling him.

He opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Wooooould iiit... fuck up the moment if we fuck our brains out right now?" Y/n pulled away from the hug and stared at him with a poker face. "You fucking serious?" 

Adam shrugged. "I mean, I'm in the mood n' all. So you can't really say no. Bet you missed by cock" Adam laughed off, half joking. Y/n sighed by his attitude.

【☆☆☆】

(Btw, we don't know what he body looks like underneath the rob so I believe Adam's body state changes with frecuency since he eats a lot but also loses calories by all the Exorcist training shit, so in this part I'll write down as the body he had in Eden)

Y/n took Adam's hand and place it on her right chest, making his braincells disconnect and reconnect instantly as he squeezed her breast. "Mhm!..." 

Adam smirked by that whimper the female made. "Fuck... Don't tempt me so fucking quick can ya? Sugar Tits..." He leans forward and unzipped her uniform, taking it off.

Y/n quickly covered herself with a blanket, confusing Adam. "Y/n? What the fuck?" "Can we... do it with clothes on?...Please" Adam was dumbfounded. "What? Why?" "Just... Let's just do it like that" Adam remained silent for a while and then 'oohed'.

He took the blanket off from her and turned her around, right of course, 2 giant gold scars across her back, Adam sighed. "Really? Was it because of this?" "Yeah I know, they're ugly... Abnormal coming from an Angel"

–*CHU♡*–

Y/n's back arched by the sudden kiss he planted on her scars without the mask, cause she can feel perfectly his lips. "Nah, they're good. Very Baddass" 

He pulled her up under her breast to his lap and planted kisses on her neck as one hand goes and grope his breast while the other one goes down to touch her clit. "Oh! Fuck!..." She widen her eyes and glared at Adam. 

"What? Your Pussy's throbbing I had to help" He smirked at her and Y/n punched his chest. "You're such a bitch" "Yep, but with one big dick" Y/n held her temple annoyed.

"Just start stripping" "Your words" Adam took off his robe, revealing his toned body, with some hair on it of course. "You should do nipple piercing" Y/n suggested "Fuck no, that must hurt like a bitch" Adam crawl back to bed and started to kiss her chest slowly lowering more and more till he reached her slits.

【☆☆☆】

"Aahh!!..."

Y/n moaned out as her demon tail speard out moving in the air while riding on Adam's dick, he gripped on her waist, leaving marks yet again. "Fuck... You're still so good at this" He thrust in her even harder, hitting her spot, she groaned and gripped on his shoulder. "FUCK!" Her eye twitched as she got to her limits, Adam hugged her waist and thrust deep inside, his wings twitched when he came.

The seed flowing inside the womb till it slowly spills out by the amount, Adam parted away and tried to catch his breath and smirked, wiping some drool out of his lips. "Holy...Shit, you're drop dead goregeous"

They stared at eachother for a momment and shared a kiss, making Adam flap his wing a bit. "Oh shit right, tissues" Adam gave her the tissue. "You sure you don't want children? I mean, I don't mind some more. I mean, I can raise them" Adam suggested staring at Y/n as she put her clothes on after cleaning herself.

"Nah I'm good, let's get dressed I need to hide these marks and get to the court shit"