♡28. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝘼𝙙𝙖𝙢♡

3rd Person's POV:

Lucifer expressed his feelings through a song, 'More than Anything'. Charlie joins in, telling her father that she is still going to try to save her people no matter what happens with her redemption plan. Convinced, Lucifer arranges a meeting with Heaven before disappearing. Charlie tells that Vaggie that they're going to Heaven together, much to Vaggie's dismay.

But where did Lucifer go after dissapearing infront of his daughter? Well, I got the news. He appeared infront of your doorstep! He looked at the door, filled with Neon gold lights of Angel Wings, resembling a lot to Angel Dust's room's door, with photo plastered on the wooden frame:

-A Photo on the left with Alastor smiling annoyed, while Y/n smiled pinching his cheek looking at the camera booth: Evil Smiles!♡

-A Solo Photo of Lucifer on the right, when he was back in Heaven, he had a flower crown on his head: I Hate that I Loved you♡

-A Photo in the middle that was Y/n and Adam playing the Guitar while singing in the same microphone: Angelic Duet!♡

-Then a Photo with the Hotel residents that was beneath Alastor's: My Sinners!♡

-And lastly a Photo beneath Lucifer's with all the Overlords alive right now with Y/n on the very low edge, nervous: The Powerful!♡

His hand traced over his former self's photo, feeling guilty for not corresponding her feelings all these years, he cried, but he had to stay strong for Y/n.

He's knocked the door, hoping that she'll answer.

"...Get out" She replied, knowing that it was Lucifer. "I...I just wanted to talk" "There's nothing we can talk about, you had the chance. You've lost it" "Nanny Please... Don't make this more difficult for both of us..." Y/n sighed, she twirled her finger and pointed at the door, which opened.

"Thanks...Uh...Y/n" Lucifer took his hat off as a sign of humblity. "Just name your business" She sat up from bed, still not facing him, but she had a complicated smile.

Lucifer scanned around this clean room, he spotted on the Nightstand the familiar sparkle, he sat beside her and took the Solid Sparkle with his hand. "You've kept this huh?" Our dear Heroine remained silent and Lucifer spinned the Sparkle, bitter smiling. 

"You know... Lilith and I are...Divorced" Lucifer informed her to just get some of her attention for him. Y/n raised her head and her eyebrow. "So? What does that have to do with me? That's your private life... A family issue of the...Royalty...Morningstars" She hugged her knees.

Lucifer took his ring off and made it vanish, then he placed his hands on Y/n's making her flinch in surprise, of course it's not like Lucifer didn't know her state this moment. "You're my family, my first and last Nanny" 

She withdrew his hands. "I'm not your Nanny anymore Lucifer, from now on we're just strangers...I want you out. Now"

Lucifer put his pride down, just to have a nice coversation with Y/n like they've always done before, in a sudden firm grip, he interwined his fingers with hers, slowly sliding her down, messing up the blanket that covered her body before, pinning her against her bed. 

"That's alright. Then let's begin from zero again, Y/n. Let me offer you a position. Would you like to be my Nanny? The goods are very valuable" He spoke in a low tone, smirking, and traced Y/n's surprised face with the back of his hand. "I-" Y/n hissed in pain, remembering she had a wound on her leg that she didn't treat.

The injury burnt ripped her black legging, Lucifer eye it for a mere second and heal her wound. "There, feeling better Nanny?" He narrowed his snake-like eyes, smiling at her. "Don't call me that, I didn't accept the offer yet" "It's ok, I have all the eternity to wait" He fingergunned her.

Then he sat beside her, sliding her ripped leggings out, weirdening her out, she withdrew her legs. "What the hell Lucifer?" "I thought you'll feel more comfortable without the leggings" Y/n facepalmed herself.

Lucifer stared at her leg for a good while, then raised it, kissing the toe, she flinched and withdrew her feet by the numb sensation. "What the actual fuck?!" Her cheek was tinted with a shade of pink.

"You like that?" He smirked and lean against her. "No, get off" She protested, Lucifer kissed her hand and then attacked her neck straight fowardly, biting and sucking on it.

"Ah...L-Lucifer... Fuck you..." She tugged the back of his shirt, while he started unbuttoning hers. Then, Y/n's phone rang, ruining the momment.

She pushed him off and he fell flat on the bed making out a small yelp. "Oof!" Y/n walked towards the balcony and answered the call, fixing her collar. "Hello?"

"Sugar tits? That's you?" Y/n's eyes widen when she heard this familiar voice. "Oh... Hey...Uh Adam" Lucifer perked up and walked towards her, staring at the phone in jealousy.

"Is... Uh, Are you alright? Shit- I uh, Heard that bitch Lucifer came by there. You're doin' ok? Uh fuck, are you ok? You're not depressed aren't ya? Should I come by?" Adam's tone sounded genuinely worried, which made Lucifer growl lowly.

"No no no I'm...Fine Adam, I'm ok" She walked away from the balcony as Lucifer tip toed, trying to reach for Y/n's phone. Seeing that he couldn't reach out, he faked sexual noises which made Y/n blushed and turned off the call.

"LUCIFER WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" "I DON'T KNOW! THIS- THIS SOLUTION SEEMS JUST SO OBVIOUS! YOU WEREN'T EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO ME!" He crossed his arms and pouted. "Stop being such a baby for once Lucifer! You're not a child anymore!" Y/n forced a smile and spoke to him.

【☆☆☆】

Y/n was informed by Lucifer to go back to Heaven in replace of him, with the Lesbian Couple. She was stunned, AND stunned. "Huh?" "You heard me right Nanny" Y/n blinked unsymetrically and panicked. "NONONONONONONONONONONONO!! I'M NOT READY FOR THAT!" She backs away and Lucifer whined.

"COME ON NANNY Y/N!!! PWEASEEEEEE??????" Lucifer put puppy eyes on her, she sighed and kicked him out of her room. 

"Fine, let me get dressed"