♡37. 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙡... 𝘼𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡? 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙡♡

3rd Person's POV:

"I'll be waiting for you outside... I don't feel like seeing Charlotte yet"

She stood infront of Alastor, he smiled and nodded, walking into the Hotel. As the time passes by, Charlie and Alastor finally got out.

Charlie raised her head and met Y/n's eyes, she looked away and pursed her lips. "Nanny I'm-" "You're sorry right? Then tell me of What you're sorry of" She remains in silent by that question.

"That's what I've thought, in any cases, I forgive you of making me mad" She walked beside Alastor on the left side. 

【☆☆☆】

Cut to Cannibal Town. Alastor and Y/n escorts Charlie down the streets as they listens to Charlie, Alastor was cleaning his monocle in the process while Y/n took her mask off.

"Three years! THREE YEARS I've been sharing my life with her, and I tell her EVERYTHING! My hopes, my dreams, my insecurities, my embarrassing habits, what fucking DEODORANT I like, and she keeps something, like this, from ME? Why would she lie for so long? Did she think I wouldn't accept her? What about me—me—says un-understanding?... misunderstanding-...dis-under, wait wh-" She pauses for a moment, looking at their current location. "Where are we?"

Alastor hugged Y/n by the shoulder, squeezing her with him. "Cannibal Town! There's a friend of mine I think you should meet" He intoduced, Charlie looked the surroundings.

"In Cannibal Town? But it's, it's... surprisingly nice here" Charlie smiled seeing a Cannibal man giving a balloon to a Cannibal kid. 

"Isn't it though? and it's all thanks to a very special someone" Y/n smiled subconciously, but she still uncomfortable by the stares of desire from the Cannibals living here of wanting to eat her, so Alastor has to accompany her everytime she gets here.

Alastor opens the door for Y/n. "Ladies first!" Y/n traced her palm under his chin and walked in. "Thanks Strawberry" Alastor's ears wiggled when he got a new nickname from Y/n.

Charlie followed her Nanny as they enter Rosie's Emporium, where they meet the Cannibal Overlord herself at her desk speaking to a young woman at the front of a long line. "Well who hasn't thought about eating their first husband? I certainly would have if he didn't taste so bad! Hehe" 

The Cannibal Overlord walked out a Cannibal woman, and pulls out her card. " I tell ya what, you bring ol' tall dark and armless to me, and I'll straighten him right out, Okay sweetie? Now here's my card a-" 

She noticed the Evil Smiles Duo and her black hole like eyes seems to brighten up some ways. "Oh, my, stars! Do my eyes deceive me?" She made her way through the crowd. 

"Y/n? Oh! Alastor too! Where have you been? These halls really lost some of their sparkle without your lively presence and-" She come up and hugged them, then lift Y/n up with her arms. Kissing and biting her cheek, leaving black lipstick on her flawless s/c skin.

Rosie noticed Charlie. "Oh. Who's this ya brought with you? Come now, Alastor, she's much too young for you!" Charlie rolled her eyes. "Oh I'm just kidding. I know you're an Ace in the hole!" 

"A what now?"-Confused Y/n and Alastor.

Rosie spoke up again "Well, actually no! He's actually interested in-" Alastor put a finger on his lips, as a gesture of silence. "Oh nevermind, N/n!" Rosie waved it off at Y/n.

Alastor wiped Y/n's face that has the lipstick stains with his gloved hand. "Ahh, yes. Charlie, this is Rosie, the most darling, delightful and dangerous Overlord this side of the Pentagram!" Rosie curtsies politely.

"Oh! Always such a charmer" Rosie waved it off while Y/n tugged Rosie's sleeve, since she needs protection from all of the other cannibals and Rosie was the only she knew that promised that wouldn't really eat her.

"Oh... Don't worry your delicious smelling flesh about it Honey. They won't hurt you as long as I'm here" Rosie booped Y/n's forehead, and hugged her tightly, making Y/n kind of not knowing what to do.

Alastor seeing this scene, gripped his cane tighter, as he growl under his breath. He decided to play it calm and pushed Charlie foward to Rosie. "And Rosie, it's my pleasure to introduce you to princess Charlie Morningstar. Daughter of Lucifer and heir to the throne of Hell!"

Rosie smiled charmingly and put her hands on her knees to look at Charlie. "Well well! isn't this a regal surprise!" Then she pushed her towards a desk, Alastor and Y/n following from behind, hand to hand.

"Come in! Come in! Can I offer you somethin' to eat? I'm sure I have a leg around here or somethin'. Oh, what am I thinkin'?" Rosie crouched down, making Y/n stare right at her dress covered ass, she quickly glanced away, her smile twitched a bit by Rosie's figure.

'Weird... If I recall she normally don't asociate with women... Does she likes women taller than her!? Is that what it is!?'-Totally not Jealous Alastor.

Rosie then stood back and poked Charlie's stomach. "Small thing like you? You're probably watchin' your figure!" She placed her hands on her on waist. 

Y/n leans on the table as Rosie spoke and got out a box of cut off pinkie fingers in little pink wrappers. "How bout some nice pinkie fingers instead?" "Um...No. no, thank you, though" Charlie smiled, rather uncomfortable.

"Ohh! Fingers!" Y/n walked up and took the box. "Nanny! Y-You're...Eating that?" Charlie asked kind of surprised. Y/n raised a brow by Charlie's remark.

Is this bitch fucking serious? Is she high?

Y/n turned to look at Rosie. "Rosie, mind getting me one of your famous...Uh... Chocolate fingers you have backup?" "Oh right! I've made them just for you!" Rosie quickly replaced the real finger box with chocolate pinky fingers.

Yeah, no way in hell I'm having this disgusting looking fingers, I'll give this to Al. Sorry Rosie

Y/n just gave the box to Alastor, who was delighted to have the fingers. Rosie pats Charlie's head. "Oh look at you, as polite as Y/n! Alastor, you could learn a thing o' two"

Rosie then proceed to take Charlie to a table with two chairs. she sits her down on one of them and she sits on the one across from her. And Y/n was kind of stading in the middle of them both.

Alastor walks up to Rosie. "Well, sit down. Sit down. Tell Auntie Rosie what she can do for you. Ya know, Alastor. I got a premo-connect on a guy with about eight blocks of territory and not enough goons to run it. Prime pickin's for a deal to be made, my friend" Y/n took out her Angelic Weapon and supported her arm with it on the ground.

"Appreciate the offer but we're here on business of another kind" Alastor walked towards Charlie and placed his cane over his shoulder, kind of in a more relaxed way.

Y/n stared at him and subconsciously made a sound. "Wow... You look nice, chilling like this" Alastor's ears wiggled.

And believe it, he was VERY happy hearing you compliment him again. Even his tails wiggling (Even though Idk if he has a tail)