♡36. 𝙄'𝙢 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠?... 𝙊𝙧 𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙐𝙥?♡

3rd Person's POV:

"Mother Mother! I've seen the Lady Angel again!"

"Oh really my dear? What did she give you this time?"

"She gave me a book! A book with Dark stories!"

"Really? Well I'm glad you seems to be enjoying yourself. Now honey, wash your hands cause I'm cooking your favourite meal!"

"Hooray!! Jambalaya!!"

【☆☆☆】

"Where am I?" "At my house. Sit here" Adam placed Y/n on the couch as he took off his LED mask off, showing his decent looks and that combed brown dyed hair, he made more piercing than 7 years ago. 

"Would you like to eat something?" He seems rather calm right now, making a big contrast with how he acted in court, he took off his robe, revealing his outfit underneath again.

(Like this one I saw on Pinterest)

She hugged her knees, as she kept thinking things that has gone wrong in the court to make her lose this time

She hugged her knees, as she kept thinking things that has gone wrong in the court to make her lose this time. "I'm not hungry" She replied. 

"Well, not that I know how to cook. I don't know why I asked that shit" Adam shrugged, as he went into the kitchen and took out a can of beer. He looked in a basket that contains fruit, he took an Apple and cleaned the surface with his clothes, then toss it at Y/n.

She grabbed it without looking, and stared at him, confused. He placed a hand on his hip and sighed "You look like shit, eat something sweet. It'll make you feel better or...w-whatever" Yes, he is still a jackass but like I said, He gave all his soft side to Y/n, he can't even hide it.

You're totally biased, lucky bitch. 

Adam turned away from looking at her, his pierced ears were tinted with a pinkish red shade. 

【☆☆☆】

Y/n looked around the place and stood up. It wasn't the first time she was here, but she was still shocked by how much of her info Adam has collected the last 7 years. 

"Wow...All of this are..." She traced a photo frame of her photo on a newspaper, Adam got behind her and hugged her waist from behind.

"Yeah, it's crazy shit. I usually don't get involved with all of this newspaper bullshit for gays. But... You're in there... So I couldn't contain myself" Both of them remained silence for a while, he then turned her by the shoulder to make her look at him.

"Look, Apple. I've already tried to communicate with the Elders about making you come back to Heaven...By the time being, just stay here. You've protected me for centuries...This time, I'm asking you" He traced his gloved finger over Y/n's flawless face, his eyes narrowed, staring at her as his gaze were filled with guilt and sorrow.

"Please, for fuck sake... Let me protect you this time" Y/n's eyes widen, no one has ever said that to her. 

She couldn't believe that this prick said it to her. Adam looked away from her, embarrased. Then he looked back, his eyes filled with determination. "I'll try my best to make you come back, the Elders need to still comfirm a couple of stuffs, I'll get you back here in Heaven and we can hangout again. We just some months and you'll be back! Awesome shit right?"

Y/n noticed how obsessed Adam was with her getting back, yet, in Hell she has known much person. 

She gripped his hand and hold it firmly. "Adam, don't overdo it" He looked over at her, then lowered his head. "I know... It's fucked up... I'll try something else then... What about the whole Michael shit?" "The contract won't break unless I kill him or he kills me" She told him without hesitation.

Adam looked around, thinking about something. "I get it, fuck. This is all messed up" He withdrew his hand off of hers softly. 

Then, at the balcony was seen that the outside was raining, it bring back Y/n memories. "Remember that time when we met that boy on Earth?" Adam sat on the couch and Y/n sat on his lap, he hugged her waist gently.

He sipped on his beer a bit and thought about it. "Which boy? We've done a lot of mission on Earth before" "Around one of the first years of the XX centuries" Adam nodded.

"Ooooh... Right, that asshole had a thing for ya since little. Fucking insane, good thing he's in Hell cause I didn't see him here" Y/n ate the apple as she listened to Adam. "Yeahhh... That boy was said to be a serial killer tho who died? In the Forest?"

"You bitch, you've a good memory, lucky whore" Adam chuckled, but then his phone rang, he groaned and got up, setting Y/n back on the couch. Basically they informed him to get towards the court to discuss about the upcoming Extermination.

"I'll get this shit, you stay here" Adam put his robe and mask on again and walked out the door, in some terms, Adam locked Y/n up, away from making contact with others. 

Y/n stared at his leaving figure with a poker smile, she ate the apple as she counted inside her brain.

3... 2... 1...

A shadow of fog appeared infront of her. "Y/n! My dear! There you are!" She crossed her arms. "Al, took you long enough I see" Alastor spins his mic and chuckled. 

"Well, I must say that they've took a good while to realise that you're gone! And also it took me a while to find this" He took out the Grimoire that Y/n didn't took it with her this time.

"I believe this is mine" She took the Grimoire out of his hand, Alastor still had that unfazed smile on his face. "So we're leaving?" Alastor asked her. Y/n looked out to the door.

"I'll inform Adam with a note" "Why to matter yourself, My dear? I mean, you'll be seeing him anyways at the Extermination" He stopped her for doing any actions. He then placed his hands behind his back "And by the way, the Hotel needs you this momment" 

Y/n narrowed her eyes and chuckled. "Ok ok, I get it" "Lovely" She felt bad for Adam, but she still draw the pentagram to Hell.

【☆☆☆】

–*SMASH*–

"SIR CALM DOWN PLEASE!"

"GODDAMNIT I KNEW THAT I SHOULD'VE TOOK HER WITH ME!!"

"MAYBE SHE JUST GOT BACK HERSELF! BUT FIRST CALM DOWN!"

"I KNOW FUCKING WELL THAT ONE OF THOSE ASSHOLES FROM THE HOTEL WENT FOR HER!! I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL EXORCISE EVERY EACH OF THEM AND THEIR WHOLE FUCKING BLOODLINE!!"