♡22. 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝘽𝙪𝙜𝙨 𝙎𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙮. 𝘽𝙪𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩♡

3rd Person's POV:

The episode begins with Angel Dust being tied to a chair by a Hellhound mobster, threatening to rape the information out of him if he doesn't tell him where the stash is. Angel tells him to do 'his' worst before the Hellhound strips himself and starts 'raping' him into submission. 

The scene is revealed to be a amateur hardcore pornography movie shown by Angel for his part of Charlie's Show and Tell exercise. 

The other occupants are appalled that Angel is showing this, but Angel insists that it counts because it is his best work, winning him the Sex-x-xi award against 'Tiffany Titfucker'. 

Pentious and Charlie both find the showing to be painfully uncomfortable, to the point where Charlie shields her eyes. Vaggie is more annoyed that Angel is showing them a porn movie, Niffty appears extremely morbidly interested, and Husk doesn't seem fazed, calling Angel a fake for the movie's unrealistic interrogation scene and insulting Angel for the poorly written scripts. 

Angel is offended by this and responds by insulting him back. "Fuck you! This is classy art!" 

Husk responded as he gripped his booze. "That's bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point" He then gestures Sir Pentious. "That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep!" Which made Pentious sad by his comment.

Then he gestured Charlie. "Princess, is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own" Charlie got tensed up nervously and tried to shrug it off smiling uncomfortably. "What?! No, I-- What? Pfffft, no, no"

"This one" He gestured Vaggie, who turns her attention away from Charlie and scowls at Husk, growling under her breath. "Judges everyone and everything because she hates herself" Vaggie frown and groaned after being exposed.

Y/n snickered by their pitiness, but she quickly couldn't laugh until Husk called her out. "General" She flinched and went stiff. 

"She doesn't want to accept the fact of being here and tries to find amusement by making others miserable just to make herself feel as the superior one and better of herself by being a Celestial Being" Her smile cracked as she gritted her teeth by Husk exposing her.

Then he gestured Niffty. "And Niffty? Hehhh... You don't even want to know what her deal is" Husk drinks from his bottle of whiskey/wine he is holding as Angel laughs and kicks his legs. Just then, Valentino calls in for 'emergency shoot' scene. 

Charlie tries to stop him from leaving because they need to finish the exercise and that Extermination is fast approaching, but Angel leaves because she cannot fix his problem with his boss, which gives Charlie an idea after Vaggie suggested her something.

Ok...Charlotte for fuck sakes, have you ever heard a thing called Boundaries? No wonder you're just as autistic as your father, no wait, she might be even more stupid

【☆☆☆】

Angel returns to the hotel, exhausted and miserable after a long night of work, and consults to the bar with Husk at the counter. 

He demands to have the hardest drink Husk could make, and Husk knows that Angel wants the one where he can forget the night. When he says Angel looks like shit, the spider demon contradicts and tries to flirt with him, but Husk irritably shoots him down. 

Husk calls him out for being fake again, and Angel throws a tantrum before storming out. Vaggie and Charlie have Husk get Angel back safe because he's the one who started the argument, much to Husk's annoyance.