♡5. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨♡

3rd Person's POV:

"Obnoxious...pompous......piece of shit...television."

Alastor cursed under his breath, Y/n walked beside him silently, amused by his bad mood, she smiled and walked beside him silently. "Fucking egocentrical waste of Glamourized Criss... Overrated dumb annoying cultism bastard..." They continue their walk until Alastor discovers a newly opened butcher shop. 

Sensing a commotion inside, he enters and asks the owner if he has any fresh venison on offer. Though the owner tries to arm himself, a quite display of power quickly gets him to work. 

Y/n took out her phone to see what it was and HOLY SHIT, she was out for almost an hour now, she took out the Grimoire and opened the portal, she flapped her wings and fly up to Heaven again.

After Alastor is given his order, he briefly bumps into a small sheep-like demon on his way out. However, before he leaves completely, he hears the owner attempt to assault the other demon. Noting his distaste for those who abuse those of "fairer means", Alastor eviscerates the butcher alive. As he ponders his revised order of the butcher now being his cut of meat, Alastor remarks that while it isn't as good as venison, it'll suffice.

He walked out again, noticing that Y/n was no where else to be seen, he furrow his brows in annoyace by her leave without bidding even goodbyes, but then noticed a golden feather on the ground, he picked it up and tilted his head, remembering that it was the same color as Y/n's wings, his smile twitched and kept the feather into his pocket.

'I'll be seeing you again'

【☆☆☆】

Y/n putted her full head mask on and Outside the Gates of Heaven, Y/n crossed path with St. Peter, she gave him a soft smile. "Hey there Peter, how're you doing?" 

St.Peter gave a concerned and worried face to Y/n hearing her questioning. "Y/n, My Dearly Beloved...I'm afraid to say that You're in Big Trouble" Y/n's stare at him, not believing what she has heard.

"Eh?..." Then she was lead by two Cherubs to the Hoy Courtroom of Heaven, Y/n had mixed emotions, seeing the room that once also casted Lucifer away, she could raise her head and see upon her, The 7 virtues of God, The 4 wings Cherubs and of course, The Elder Seraphim and Adam with Lute on the other side.

Adam had a frown on his LED mask, visibly upset while Lute was glaring at Y/n with a disgusted expression but her eyes shown a hint of amusement seeing Y/n underneath her.

Y/n glared back at Lute then stare at Sera. 

"Anything to say about what you did Y/n?" Sera asked in a monotoned tone, Y/n raised an eyebrow and shrugged her shoulders and crossed her arms.

"What am I supposed to say?" She pointed the Sphere. "You guys saw everything from that ball right?" One of the virtues slammed their fist on the desk. "Sister Y/n! You're shameless! How could you even dare to involve yourself in somewhere so indecent like that...Hellhole!?

She glare up at the furious virtue as eyes popped out of her hair and wings. "Presumptuous. Silence, Virtue" She replied in a cold sharp tone, not yelling, but her voice was filled in authority and irritation.

She brushed her hair and calmed down. "I'm here to face the jugdement of the Elder Seraphim, not you insolent Virtues. Sera, you can't possibly cast me down there just because I've been there out of the date of that only day. It's only normal for someone like me patroll there once in a while" 

Of course, Sera knows that Y/n was talking about her status as an Exorcist. 

Adam raised his hand and look up to Sera. "Sustained. Sera, it was just curiousity that got her best, you can't do this to her! Fucking Hell! Y/n's the baddest bitch I've ever seen! She's a wonderful woman, as the First man, I can be really fucking sure of that"

Y/n widen her eyes in shock by how Adam was defending her, Lute gritted her teeth and slammed her fist on the desk. "SIR! She FUCKING seduced a Sinner! Just an hour ago! Are you seriously going to keep defending her after the sin she has just committed!?" Adam turned back at Lute while the court gasped in shock.

"YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!? Y/N! YOU DID WHAT!?" Adam widen his eyes and got down to where Y/n was. "Objection. I did NOT do that" Y/n tighten her fist, Celestial eyes were again seen on her figure. 

Adam looked at the Courtroom then back at Y/n, kind of not knowing what to do. "O-Oh...Uh- Fuck-...Shit! Hey hey! Uh, Y/n! Chill, fuck-...I believe you yeah? Don't get angry" He grabbed her hands and squeeze them tightly to calm her down, but she withdrew it. 

"OH FUCK YOU ADAM! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S GONNA BE PUNISHED!" The Court gasped again by her vulgar vocabulary she didn't dare to say in milleniums of years. Sera had to stop them. 

"Silence In court please" Sera continued. "Y/n, I'll give you a choice, either you go down to Hell or you can compensate by abandoning your status as an Exorcist and continue staying in Heaven after being house arrest for a year, the choice is yours" Of course, normal for an Angel to choose the 2nd option.

Well, Y/n is not normal, so she glared at Sera and scoffed a laugh. "And here I thought you were better than that Sera...Ok, Fine. I'll abandon my status" 

Sera smiled softly. "A wise choice my dear, it's ok, we'll come by and make sure you-" Y/n threw her Halo on the desk, making out a sharp metalic sound, the courtroom stared at her in silence by the shock. 

"But not as a General"-Y/n.

Adam first broke the ice. "...Y/n?" She grabbed the halo and toss it into Adam's chest, then pulled out her Angelic Weapon. "'Sinful Filth' like me has no place in Heaven"

She opened the wings and gripped it, she was cutting her wings off as she screamed in pain, Sera's breath hitched when she saw that. "HEAVENLY PEOPLE! SOMEBODY GO AND STOP HER!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!? Y/N!!" Adam yelled and gripped her wrist stopping her, but it was too late, Golden blood was staining her back as one of her hand was holding the pair of bloody golden wings.

"No...No no no!! SHIT!! Y/N!! STAY WITH ME Y/N!!" Adam held her carefully but She pushed Adam away. "Get your hands off of me..." She created a portal with the spell of the Grimoire.

She looked at the Angels of the courtroom in disgust and dissapointment, she took off her LED mask with a force that broke one of the horns. "I don't want to stay in this place with mayor embarrasment like you Angels, Lucifer's my Paradise, My Eden Garden, I'll stay by his side ǎ̴̯̀͠ǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝d̶̡̲̗̼̮̤̤̳̲͖͓͍͔͓̓̎̽́̽̏̐͂̆͆͘͘͘ I̸̺̺͎̰̥̜̯̼̮̰͖̜͂͆̿̈́̿̔ W̵̰̻͍̉̔̅̀̐͐͒͆̒̚I̸̺̺͎̰̥̜̯̼̮̰͖̜͂͆̿̈́̿̔L̷͖͈̓͌̎̉͒͗͂̓̌̚͝L̷͖͈̓͌̎̉͒͗͂̓̌̚͝ m̵̢͕̫̓̔͑̊̈ǎ̴̯̀͠k̵̘̺̦͉͖̪̪͖͉͊̆̔́̈́̍̃̈́͒̂̑̀̚͜͝ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ y̶͔͗ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅu̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓ ǧ̷̡̟̲̹̩̱͉̮̭͇͚̮̖̟̽̓͊̔̓̕u̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓y̶͔͗s̴̹̀̎̇͗̍͗̾̋̏̈͐͒̕͠͠ͅ p̴̩͙̺̩͓̣͈͖̎ͅǎ̴̯̀͠y̶͔͗" 

She smirked, putting on her broken mask, as she let herself fall into the portal. Adam was about to reach out for her but Lute stopped him by grabbing his hand. "Sir! Remember! She has sinned! You don't have to care for such Traitor, that's a waste of time" He looked at Lute and withdrew his hand.

"Lute! What the actual fuck do you have against her!?...Shit, just...Leave me alone, Fuck... I'm not amused, not even a bit by what shit you've said. But you're right, I shouldn't be wasting my time on that bitch" He flapped his golden wings and fly away from the courtroom, Lute panicked. "Sir? SIR! WAIT FOR ME!!"

'Y/n... I'll promise you this...I'll get you back here in an way or another. Even if it means betraying Heaven. Because you're MY woman'