♡29. 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣... 𝙔𝙖𝙮... 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙁𝙪𝙣♡

(I want to enjoy this episode since we'll be fucking Adam)

3rd Person's POV:

The episode starts with Charlie excitedly packing in her and Vaggie's room for a trip to Heaven. Vaggie, however, is worried and tries to make excuses for why she can't go with Charlie, but eventually confesses that she needs to be there with her.

Angel returns to the Hotel tired from work and is greeted by Cherri Bomb, who wants to take him out for a fun night to cheer him up. 

Charlie and Vaggie come downstairs and She assumes that Cherri wants to take everyone from the hotel out. Cherri initially says she's only here for Angel, but agrees after Charlie gives her some money. 

Just then, the portal to Heaven opens, and Y/n, Charlie and Vaggie left. Meanwhile, Sir Pentious mistakes Cherri for a foe but is corrected when Cherri explains she's taking everyone out for a fun night. 

Sir Pentious gets flustered and asks what he should wear, but Cherri shuts him down.

【☆☆☆】

ºGates of Heavenº

(Btw, you're wearing the outfit from the Character Info)

"Vaggie, look at this place! Nanny was right! It's so clean! Isn't that amazing?" Vaggie rolled her eyes sarcastically. "Yup, super cool. Heaven. Wow" Y/n sighed, seeing this familiar place again, she could relate with Vaggie right now.

Charlie and Vaggie approach the front desk where St. Peter  pops up from behind his desk. "Hiya! Welcome to Heaven!-" He scanned the 3 females and his eyes widen when he saw Y/n.

"Oh. My. Me! W-Why are you here!?" Peter fly over to Y/n, his eyes filled with sadness and long for the once Heaven's General. "Good to see you too Peter" She blankly smiled at him.

He hugged her tightly and his nose feels a bit sore, feeling an urge to cry. "You look so tired..." He look over at Charlie, who uncomfortably waved at him, then he turned his gaze back at Y/n. "But more than that... You haven't changed, I-...Y-your wings..." "Peter, we're here for matters, go attend her" Y/n glanced at Charlie.

St. Peter wiped his eyes and flied back to the desk and smiled. "Can I get your name please?" "Oh! Uhm, uh, Charlie Morningstar!" Peter opens the book of reservations that are supposed to be a list of names they've cataloging for those who are to enter heaven. "Charlie Morningstar, hmm, I'm not seeing you on my list here, that's so odd"

"Uh, uhm, my dad got me this meeting, so maybe..."-Charlie.

"Oh, Dad! Okay!"-St. Peter.

"Try Lucifer... Morning... star?" St. Peter's brain got stucked for a second then realising who Lucifer was. "Oh, fuck! Yeah, hoooo, hehe. Yikes, am I right? Damn...There really was a reason on why Y/n's here now... Are you sure you're in the right place? Because I think you might be a little lost" Peter nervously flies down from the desk to the 3 females again. 

Vaggie is unamused of St. Peter, crossing her arms in disappointment. "Oh, here we go" She said in union Y/n. "No, uh... we're, we're here for a meeting"

Just then, high above the 4 of them, Sera and Emily suddenly appear in their angelic forms before turning into their humanoid forms as they land in front of Charlie and Vaggie. "St. Peter. We can take it from here. Greetings, daughter of the Morningstar. I am Sera, the high seraphim of heaven. You are gifted to be here" Sera's face went stiff seeing Y/n.

"Y/n?"-Sera.

"Greetings, Seraphim" Y/n spat out, visibly annoyed by her presense, Sera's gaze was filled with guilt. "It really has been a while" she smiled apologetically at her.

The other angel, Emily, is super-excited to see outsiders from Heaven that she squeals and comes forward to greet them. "Hi! I'm Emily, the other seraphim, though you can call me Em! Emmy, E, whatever you want, I go by whatever" Emily smiled at Charlie but her gaze caught Y/n and she bursted into tears.

"W-WEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!" She launched herself on Y/n and hugged her tightly, seeing that she doesn't have wings anymore made her even sadder. "I'm SO sorry to not be there when you needed me Y/n! I swear that I'll never ever ever ever ever ever-" "Emmy" Y/n soft smiled her.

"I get it, I'm fine. Thanks for...caring, about me" She patted her head, Emily blushed and snuggled even more onto her chest. Y/n looked over at Charlie and smiled. "Welcome to Heaven!"

Peter flies overhead to get the gates open and starts to sing 'Welcome To Heaven'. The gates open to reveal to Y/n, Charlie and the unamused Vaggie the world of Heaven, a beautiful, clean paradise that is the complete opposite of Hell. Even the Angels looked completely different than the demons.

"Dearly beloved, it is my pleasure to say onto thee... Welcome to Heaven, oh oh! Where the virtuous reside, 24/7, oh oh!" St. Peter sang and fly in the sky, Y/n and Vaggie narrowed eyes unsurprised as Charlie looks at everywhere excitedly.

"People are happy that they died, cause here we got no worries, got no burglaries, no strife. It's the perfect afterlife! Welcome to Heaven, oh oh!" St. Peter flies amongst many advertisements in Heaven and danced in the middle. "Check out our sick decor! The spirits leaven, oh!~"

Did he just moan?!

"Please keep your brimstone off the floor, we've got the best and brightest, the politest of the lot" St. Peter poses with lots of other angels. "And ev-ery-one is hot!" He moaned again and gestured Y/n together.

Emily walked ahead and sang to Charlie. "Gosh, I'm so pleased to show some outsiders around. After you see our realm, you'll never wanna go back down!" She grabbed both Charlie and Y/n's hand, making Vaggie even angrier than she already was.

"Of course it is just temporary, I'm sorry you can't stay" Sera stated properly and placed her hand on Y/n's shoulder, she eyed the Seraphim and withdrew her shoulder. "Well I'm glad to hear your say" Y/n sang and walked ahead, making Sera's hand stop mid-air.

"Cause every single day in Heaven is a happy day! Welcome to Heaven! Yeah!" Emily and St. Peter grab hands and fly up together, before falling back down and posing with some other angels, At the end Peter panted by all the lyrics he sang.

Charlie, Vaggie and Emily run hurriedly, while Y/n walked calmly behind them, unexpectedly passing Adam, who is drinking a soda, and Lute. They both immediately pause as they see the 3 females.

"Holy fucking shit balls, am I seeing who I think I'm seeing?" Adam raised an eyebrow in disbeleif, Lute glared at 2 certain. "What are they doing here? How did they even get up here?"

"They? I was reffering to Y/n. Damn, she still looks hot asf with that uniform of hers" He then spotted the other female Lute reffered and 'oohed' in knowledge. "Well Who cares? I'm handling this shit right now" Adam goes to challenge the 3 females, but Lute stops him.

"Wait! You want to start a fight on the promenade in front of everyone?" "Better than waiting for the fucking extermination!" Y/n heard those voices from behind, she smiled in amusement, deciding to fuck with them for a bit.

"Well well well, do we have a problem here?" Y/n walked towards them as the boots she wore made out metalic heels sound as she walks on the ground. Lute immediately grabs Adam by his collar and pulls him to shush him harshly. "Sir I think she heard us..." "OH NO SHIT LUTE! I THOUGHT SHE DIDN'T EVEN SEE US!" Adam yelled at his Lieutenant who stared at him with a poker face then glared at Y/n.

"Why are you here? You're not supposed to be here"