♡41. 𝙄 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙢 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙔𝙤𝙪♡

3rd Person's POV:

I should have known not to trust Valentino

The V Tower is a tall tower with pink-tinted windows surrounding each layer. On the top lies a satellite, which is how Vox broadcasts his media.

It is decorated with red glowing LED lights, which also surround the top layer. 

The symbol of the building resemble 3 Vs, referencing the group that inhabit the tower. The middle ones represents Vox, the left one represents Valentino, and the right represents Velvette.

In the middle of the main V, there is a sign in the shape of lips. The rest of the layers have LED rings surrounding the roof, the color going from cyan, red, and magenta from top to bottom.

"How... Flashy" Y/n spinned her staff, and walked to the front as the camera flickered, feeling an Angelic presence approaching, the cameras went off destroyed.

The Automatic Doors opened and Y/n walked in. A Blue-ish Turquois Aquaristic Sinner Receptionist was tapping on the Keyboard as she looked at the screen.

She looks like she didn't care about who the fuck was entering, she just said in a monotoned way as she kept on her work for VoxTek. "Name, Please. I'll Reschedule your Appointment. Mr Vox won't be Able to see you. The current meeting in Pro-"

Y/n cutted her off. "I didn't come here for that stupid Television Demon" The Girl raised an eyebrow and scoffed. 

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are to talk like that about–" The Sinner glanced at the Fallen Angel and quickly widen her eyes. "H-HEAVENLY GENERAL!" 

Y/n gave the Receptionist a neutral smile and closed her eyes. "Greeting, Disgusting Sinner. Please, don't mind me and return to your Mundane work. I just came to have a chat with some of your Boss"

The Girl tried to choose her words carefully, not wanting to be decapitated right there. "I- Just-... The Thing right now is that you cannot see Mr Vox now" Y/n tilted her head, making a clean sound of her neck crack.

"Pardon? You've said something?" Lights of the Entrance flickered. "Aah...N-no!! I'm sorry for being... So D-Disrespectful..." Y/n decided to scare this Sinner a bit, so she made the eyes of her hair pop out. "Ý̴̥͙̘̇̈́̇̃͒̿́͘͘͝͝ͅŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅu̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓ l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅt̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅt̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅl̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ N̸̡̧͕͙̼̻̳̦̪̞̯͎̦͓̏̒͌͑͒͊̾͌̑̅̕͝ͅŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅb̸̼̋͛̑͆̈́͗̿̅ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅd̶̡̲̗̼̮̤̤̳̲͖͓͍͔͓̓̎̽́̽̏̐͂̆͆͘͘͘y̶͔͗. Ḩ̵̛̘̤͙͔̝̫̖̻̦̞͙̺̅̿͘͝ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅẃ̸̝̝̰͋͒ Ḑ̷̮̳̣̟͉͋͗̓̕͜ǎ̴̯̀͠r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ y̶͔͗ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅu̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓" 

She pulled out her Angelic Weapon and pointed at the Sinner and she quickly yelled. "MR VOX IS NOT ACTUALLY IN A REAL MEETING!! HE'S WITH MR VALENTINO!!" Y/n got her answer and she stabbed her Weapon on the Wall besides the Receptionist.

Ah, so they're having sex.

Y/n went back to normal and smiled, withdrawing her Weapon. "Ahh! Dear Silly My, so that's it! They Definitely need some privacy. Hahaha! Whoopsie! I guess I'll wait"

Y/n sat on a chair of the waiting seat, crossing her leg on top another. "..." She looked at her phone as time passed. Then a figure come towards her, she looked up and saw Kitty.

"Hm?" The Fizz Robo sat beside her and laid her head on Y/n's lap, nuzzling against her. Y/n remembered the Robot, it was Valentino's object, she felt pity for the Robot. 

"Oh...There there..." She patted Kitty's head, the Robo closed her eyes, feeling a momment of peace at last. 

【☆☆☆】

Then the Lounge room, Val got out. He was smoking as he blew out some red smoke. "Are you available now?" Y/n asked. Val know perfectly whose voice this belongs to, he got startled and waved off the smoke immediatly, forcing out a nervous smile. 

"M-MISS GENERAL!? HOW COME YOU'RE HERE!? Haha... I-I-I-I DIDN'T EXPECT YOUR VISIT!!" Valentino's glasses fall down on the floor by the panic. "Shit!" Val was about to crouch down to get it but Y/n beat him to it.

"You should really watch your every step now Valentino. I know what you did" She place the glasses back to his face.

"Please my lord, I can explain-" Y/n took off her gloves and took out her Pocket Scissors. "It's ok Darling, I'm not going to hurt you. Much" She raised her hand with the Weapon and launched towards Val, he as an Overlord, of course, dodge it. 

He can feel his wings throb in pain when he sees this side of Y/n. "Miss General please-" "Oh, so now you know to talk out about it? Hilarious. You didn't seems to given 2 shit about my warning last time. What? Want me to rip off your head along with those pretty wings of yours again?"

She gripped on his collar, making him fall on his knees. Normally, he'll find this hot, but for fuck sake this woman's about to attempt murder on him! He can't get hard if it's like that!

He covered his face with his upperarms as the lower arms hugs himself, tears rolled down his eyes in terror. Y/n stopped her arm mid-air, staring at Val's scared nature.

She lowered her Angelic Weapon and pursed her lips, she couldn't kill him, she wanted to injure him but yet, she saw herself in him when she was about to stab him.

She gritted her teeth, she didn't want to be soft with a scumbag like him. She gripped his arm forcefully and dragged him into the Lounge Room, throwing him on his couch.

He squeaked in pain, while Kitty just watches that happen. "Ow... Fuck..." He quickly stared at Y/n when she stomp her leg on the couch, right beside Val's head, if Val didn't have a blurry vision, he had the perfect angle to see Y/n's underwear.

"Tell Vox to summon a meeting, now. And summon Velvette, you have to be in the Meeting too. This is important for all the bitches in Hell. You understand? Valentino?" Val stared at her, widening his eyes. A blush slowly creeped out his cheeks, it wasn't Lust he was feeling. "Yes... Miss General"

She withdrew her leg, and walked out of Val's room. "Good, now get dressed into something that covers more skin, you look worse than a prostitute"

【☆☆☆】

As Valentino changed, the red hues of his face didn't go down. He never felt like this before, it was like having a boner, but on the face. The way Y/n treated her made him feel not like a masochist, more like being lectured. But he didn't feel horny about it.

"... I wanna to hold her hand..."