♡15. 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙤𝙣𝙚♡

3rd Person's POV:

"Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?! And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!" Charlie yelled in panic as she paced around, then was stopped by her Girlfriend. 

Y/n had her signature sitting pose alongside Angel Dust, as he shows her how the Hellstagrams going. "They all look hella ugly" She commented. "I agree Suga Momma" He shrugged as he hang one of his arms around her shoulder as a habitual sign.

Then Angel commented that they have even less of a chance than they did before while reading his texts from his boss, Y/n snarled in disgust and spat in Italian words so that Charlie and Vaggie couldn't understand her, she knows that Angel doesn't want to let the Hotel to know.

"Quel figlio di puttana osa ancora chiamarti dopo quello che ha fatto!?*" Angel Dust stared at the message upset, then looked back at Y/n with a small smile. (That son of a bitch still dares to call you after what he did!?*)

"Ehi Tettone... Va tutto bene. Sto bene, non devi preoccuparti per me. Val è sempre così*" He placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder, but the General was worried about him, as if he was her child. (Hey Big Tits... It's okay. I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me. Val is always like this*)

"Un giorno andrò nel suo studio e lo schiaccerò come la disgustosa falena che è*" Y/n groaned in frustration, but she couldn't kill Val, at least not for now, she wanted him to suffer, and live eternally in pain by what she'll do if she walks across him. (One day I will go into his office and squash him like the disgusting moth he is*)

Angel laughed a bit by the girls commented, he felt safe with her, ever since 7 years ago.

Suddenly, a massive explosion made Charlie scream in fight from behind, getting their attention. They turn to see a freshly made hole in the wall, then cuts to outside to see Sir Pentious zeppelin armed for battle. The scene cuts inside to see him and his Egg Boiz  scattering around.

Y/n got out first, staring at the Ship blankly, she leans on her Angelic Weapon and put a hand on her hip.

"Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face-" Pentious pauses for a moment seeing that it was Y/n when he notices Alastor absent from the freshly made hole. He then looks to see him sipping coffee on the balcony of the second floor. "Oh there you are- Face my wrath!"

Alastor sipped a bit more of his coffee and looked at the Spaceship with a confused face. "Who are you?" "Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!"

Alastor dissolves into fog as he descends to the ground, materializing aside Y/n, Angel, Vaggie, and Charlie who are in the scene watching Sir Pentious's zeppelin. "Ugh, great, my new coat is dusted" Y/n dusted off her tux.

And then Pentious introduces himself as inventor, architect of destruction, villain extraordinaire, hoping to be acknowledged by the Vees. Niffty wonders who they are, and Alastor claims them to be nobodies. 

"Pfft- Al, please. You don't wanna hurt that TV bastards sensible insecure heart right?" Alastor laughed by Y/n's comment. "Hoho! I'm sure he'll take it fine consider he always been a bitch to the audience" 

Holy shit- Did he just cursed?-

Meanwhile, Vox, in V Tower observing, gets called by Velvette, who tells him that Valentino is having a tantrum and that he is destroying her department and killing some of her staff. Vox, going up the lift, meets with some reporters, who ask him about his opinion on the new deadline for the Extermination. Vox says that was planning a new branch, VoxTek Angelic Security. He then hypnotizes the reporters and leaves.