♡26. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚♡

3rd Person's POV:

???

Y/n stared at Lucifer, who was waving his face to calm his red face down. She narrowed her eyes and crouched to his height. "Why are you always like this?" She mumbled to Lucifer, making him flinch and turned to look at her, she looked at his apparence, and started to fix his attires to make him look at least representable.

"Always causing trouble, making me mad, are you satisfied playing with me?" She mumbled to him, making he looked away from her ashamed. "Nanny I-" "Done" She dust some dust away from him and raised her back up again. "I like this new apparence of yours, it's nice" She smiled at him blankly.

"I...Thanks" Lucifer made the 👉👈 pose, blushing like a mother fucking uwu cat which made Y/n feel annoyed by his reaction, she expected something more upset.

Guess he's still as autistic as before.

"Hey, watch it, tall, dark and creepy! I'm still in my prime!" Mimzy uplift her dress, then she spots Lucifer in the open, ignoring his Nanny's precense, and was immediately infuriated with the sight of the King of Hell. "Oh, oh my stars! *gasps* Is that Lucifer?"

She pushed Pentious and Y/n to make a way. "Move it!" Pentious fell on the floor, pinning Y/n to the ground, he blushed madly and covered his face, quickly moving away. 

"I-I'm Ssssorry Misssss General!" RadioApple seems pissed by seeing Pentious and Y/n in an affectionated pose for a mere moment, Y/n stood up.

"Y/n, sweetie. I apologise for Mimzy's behaviour she's-" "I'm fine, it's not like I'm injured" She replied blankly, dusting away her skirt.

Hmm...I could ruin her image infront of Alastor...Maybe afterwards, since she doesn't seems to be the type to go find Alastor just to hangout, she definetly have something to ask for.

"Oh...I-...See" Alastor seems lost of words, as his ears dropped. "Pleased to meet ya! Your highness" Lucifer forced a smile at Mimzy, still pissed by the fact Y/n was pushed by her, since he knew how 'fragile' Y/n's body condition was.

"Alastor, you gotta warn a girl when she's in mixed company" Mimzy whispered to Alastor, gritting her teeth. "Charmed, I'm sure" Lucifer narrowed his eyes, speaking at last.

"As much as I'd love to catch up, Y/n and I have a tour to continue" Alastor put his hand on Y/n's waist and another on Charlie's shoulder. Lucifer heard this and takes his daughter and his crush by the arms before dragging them front front. "I'm sure Nanny and Charlie can handle showing me around"

"Nanny!? Dad! She took care of you!?" "Oh, right. I've never talked with you about it" Lucifer mumbled a bit guilty by Charlie's outburst. Alastor dragged Y/n and smiled.

"Nonesense! We started the hotel together, and we'll show it off together. Right, Y/n?" "Oh, right" Y/n replied Alastor, slightly smiling. Charlie was the one in lead to tour her father as the EvilSmiles Duo walked behind. "Why don't you let the others help you settle in, and I'll be back before you know it" Alastor annouced and left.

【☆☆☆】

"Hey, boss. Can I have a word?"

Husk asked, which made Y/n walked faster since he called for Alastor, she doesn't want to get into their discussion. After the tour, Lucifer is still unwilling to arrange a meeting with Heaven, believing that Charlie will be let down just like he was. "These are our people, Dad, I... I have to try!" Charlie exclaimed, which made Y/n rolled her eyes.