♡38. 𝙐𝙜𝙝, 𝙎𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣♡

(If anyone knows what's a 'Wife Chasing Crematorium' then here's a disclaimer. This fucking fanfic has this type of shit)

3rd Person's POV:

"Well, as you know..."

Charlie panicked. "The extermination is coming early. It'll be here in a month, and they're-they're coming for my hotel and my friends first, and I-I-I-I-" 

"We need your help. Well, your cannibals help at least, to fend off the attack, I know that with my powers, the soldiers I make has a time limit" Y/n interrupted her. 

Rosie placed her cup down "Wow! When you ask a favor ya don't start small, do ya, your highness? Oh now, don't fret" She got up. " I didn't say I wouldn't help. But I assume there's more to this plan then a bunch of unarmed cannibals" 

Alastor smiled and informed his bestie. "Oh, your people will be far from helpless when we're done with them. And by the end, they will be able to eat, their, fill" Y/n stared at Alastor and he stared back at her.

"Don't fucking say that again"-Y/n.

"That was offensive for you wasn't it?"-Alastor.

"Totally Offensive"-Y/n.

"I apologise"-Alastor.

"Fuck me"-Annoyed Y/n.

"I'd love to"-Alastor.

"Wait What?" Y/n and Alastor asked in union. "Well, this is awkward" Y/n mumbled. Rosie, to lighten the mood, she shrugged and kept the smile. "Well, in that case, sure! Why not?" Hearing that she agrees, Charlie widen her eyes.

"Really?" "What can I say? I like your moxie girl. And the Smiling Duo has never done me wrong before" Y/n thought about a second.

Isn't that 'Moxxie' thing the name of that Imp worker in I.M.P?

"Oooh! Thank you thank you, thank you!" Charlie grabbed Rosie's hand. 

【☆☆☆】

The scene cuts to the Cannibal Town center's Gathering area, the Gazebo. "Cannibals and Cannibettes, assemble in the square!" Rosie took Y/n in bridal style as the Angel yell through the megaphone. 

Alastor followed behind with an annoyed look by Rosie having the privilege of holding Y/n, while Charlie followed beside Rosie, confused. 

'Is Mrs Rosie...Just like Vaggie?'-Charlie.

'Hmph...  I think Y/n is not comfortable in that position. Yeah, that's right. I should take charge instead. What a good pal I am, thinking dearly of his friends'-Totally not Jealous Alastor.

Rosie lowered her head to look at the Princess. "Now, darling, you know I would do anything, anything for my clients, but I can't exactly command all of Cannibal Town to follow someone else into battle. Now, don't get me wrong, they love carnage and bloodshed, but to get this group into line, you got to win 'em over"

Rosie tapped the megaphone again. "Do your magic Darling" Rosie smiled at Y/n, who mumbled without thinking. "Mommy?..." Alastor and Rosie heard that, only Charlie didn't.

'Oh, good thing that Y/n only sees her as a motherly figure'-Alastor.

'Oh my!... Well, I didn't expect that. I don't mind tho-'-Rosie.

"Ahem...S-Settle in! Settle in! Important meeting!" Y/n exclaimed. The cannibals form a crowd around the stage. Rosie set Y/n on the platform of the Gazebo, and took the megaphone. 

"But how do I-" Charlie was cut off by Rosie. "With sparkle! Razzamatazz! and that oh so appealing moxie of yours" She booped Charlie's nose.

"Shouldn't be a problem. It's not like you've ever failed to inspire before" Alastor informed Charlie and then went straight forwards Y/n and dusted her off again. 

"What are you doing?" Y/n's confused by his actions. "Your outfit got stained with blood, darling" "Alastor, this uniform always stains with sinner's blood" "I don't care!" Alastor protested like a little kid, Y/n rolled her eyes.

Charlie groans as she walks on stage, followed by Rosie. "Now, fair warning. This group sticks together. So in order to convince any of them, you'll need to convince all of them. And there's one in particular-" Y/n and Alastor rolled their eyes, groaning with a pained smile.

"Uuuugh, Susan"-Evil Smiles.

Rosie narrowed eyes helplessly. "Susan, who's a bit of an... uh-" Alastor already took Y/n near them and informed Rosie.

"Ornery old bitch?"-Alastor.

"Dead Sagging tits Karen?"-Y/n.

Rosie nodded and looked over at Charlie again. "That! She's tough, but win her over and the rest will be easy as pie. Ready?" She smiled again. "I guess" 

Rosie hearing that, got the megaphone rising up to her mouth. "Everyone, we have a very special, very royal guest this evening! Please put your bloody hands together for Princess Charlie!" 

Y/n sat on the fence behind, Alastor and Rosie leans against the fence beside her on eachside. Charlie smiles awkwardly and waves at the crowd. 

"Booooo, bring Rosie back!" An old Cannibette yelled, raising her cane. Charlie narrowed her eyes helplessly and said on the mic. "Susan?"

"Susan"-Alastor, Y/n and Rosie.

"Sorry. Uh, okay, uh, my name's Charlie, and..." Susan and Charlie both speak at the same time. "Well, I run this hotel with my part... well someone and...Wait, let me start over. Angels are coming to kill us all and we need help defending our realm. So-- we, uh... we need your help-- With your assistance, we can make a stand for-"

Susan insulted and yelled. "Booooo! Get off the stage, you blue blood bitch! Booo! We don't give a shit about some hotel! Leave before I eat those big-ass eyes of yours! Boo! Get off! Where's the showmanship? Where's all the finesse? Fucking mediocre!"

Charlie irritated, flipped Susan off. "FUCK YOU, YOU OLD BITCH!!!!!"

–*SUPRISED MOTHERFUCKING CANNIBALS GASPING*–

"Oh... She did just not-" "She just did, My dear" Alastor smiled amused, squeezing Y/n's soft cheek again.

"Okay! We'll be back after a brief intermission" Rosie smiled nervously and moved Charlie away from the stage. 

【☆☆☆】

Y/n started to pace around the stage, biting her thumb as think. "Shit shit shit.... What now? If this talk doesn't work then I have no choice than to require help to those assholes" Alastor seems interested on what she was talking about.

"Whose help?" "Oh, you wouldn't wanna know it" He traced his fingers on her shoulder and placed his chin on her shoulder. Then he slide his arms down to her waist squeezing her tightly against him. "I believe I'm more than interested... Care to talk about it?" 

Y/n eye the public and dragged him by the bow of his neck and pulled him to alleyway. "Not in public I'm not" She sighed and looked at him seriously.

"I was thinking of requiring help again from the Vee's"