♡8. 𝘽𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨?♡

(I'm not used to a Taller Lucifer)

3rd Person's POV:

Y/n, Charlie and Vaggie prepare for Charlie's interview on her new hotel, with Vaggie telling Charlie not to sing and expressing doubt on Charlie's plan. As Charlie approaches the reporter, Katie makes it clear she did not want Charlie on the show and she's only there because another segment got cancelled.

The interview begins and Charlie explains that to fight overpopulation, she is opening a hotel to redeem guests to have them sent to Heaven. When the crowd is unimpressed, she bursts into song, which is laughed by everyone except the Fallen Angels.

As Katie taunts her for having faith in demons, Charlie retorts that Angel Dust, her only patron, has gone clean for two weeks. This is immediately interrupted by a report on the ongoing turf war between Cherri and Sir Pentious, stating that Angel has now joined the fray, much to Charlie's dismay.

Angel aides Cherri in battling Sir Pentious, believing he will lose his reputation if he goes clean. He also states the only reason he went to the hotel was so he could stay rent-free. Angel makes a variety of sex jokes at Sir Pentious, all but one going over the snake demon's head as they fight. In the studio, Charlie, upset by Katie calls her a bitch, starting a fight between them.

Later, Charlie, Vaggie, Y/n, and Angel ride back to the hotel. Vaggie is enraged by Angel's behavior, who is entirely unapologetic for his deeds. 

Charlie is saddened about the failure of the interview but attempts to remain cheerful, and Y/n was just Y/n, she was looking at Angel blinking unsymetrically.

At the hotel, Charlie sulks and goes to call her mom for advice, however, Lilith does not answer. Charlie goes back inside before hearing a knock on the door. 

She contemplates on whether or not to open the door but decides to open it anyway. 

The mysterious figure watching her performance from before can be seen standing before her and Charlie, knowing who he is, reacts with extreme shock. The man spoke. "Hel-" He got the door slammed infront of him. Charlie looks to the side for a brief moment before opening the door again. "-lo!" He got cutted off again by the slam of door in front of his face once more.

"Hey, Vaggie?" Charlie asked kind of lost while Vaggie was leaning against Y/n on the couch while the Elder Fallen Angel was talking to the Pornstar Angel.

Charlie made a smiling hand sign and then pointed at the entrance. "The Radio Demon is at the door!" she said kind of nervous. Vaggie sat up, shocked in a bad way. "What!?" She yelled in union with Y/n, who seems happy about Alastor's return.

"What should I do!?" Charlie exclaimed in panic while Y/n was already at the doorstep, opening the door, Alastor widen his eyes even more seeing Y/n's new apparence, but he narrowed his eyes and smirked. "May I speak now?" Y/n smiled and tilted her head. "You May"

"Good to see you again My dear Angel...Well, should I call you now Hell's General?" He shook her hand with amusement. "You flatter me" Y/n closed her eyes and placed her palm on her chest, thanking him for the compliment.

Alastor seems half genuine when he said was glad seeing Y/n, then he entered the hotel and grabbed Charlie's hand. "Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart! Quite a Pleasure!" He talked with no respect in distance. 

"Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on a picture show, and I just couldn't resist! What a performance! Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929! Hahahahaha" He shook his head cheerfully and the background suddenly came out a bunch of laughter from the early 20th centuries.