Chapter 51

She's/I'm Different

Regular letters: Japanese

Bold letters: English

KOYUKI P.O.V. 

A painful smack hit me on my head making a shocked yelp escape my lips.

"Oww! What was that for!" I whined as I glared at the male sitting beside me.

Colton gave me a closed eye smile before my head was between his knuckles.

My eyes widen and a screamed of pain escaped my mouth as he continued to grind his knuckles into my head.

"Iyyyaaaa!!  Mercy! Mercy!! Meeerrrcyyyy!!!" I screamed, throwing my arms widely around.

Colton just chuckled as he continued to add pressure, "How many time have I asked you to stop shaking the whole fucking bench....?" He slowly growled.

"A-A million times!" I screamed out, trying to pry his hands away from my head, "I'm sorry!!!"

The pressure quickly lift my head leaving me relieved.

I looked up at the tall male who sat beside me with teary eyes, whining loudly, "That hurt....."

Colton rolled his brown eyes as he looked back at the intense game between Yosen and Seirin.

I pouted to myself as I rubbed my head, "It's not my fault I want to be in the game.... With all the excitement I can't control my body....."

I stopped my complaining as Colton shot me a glare making a small, "Meep!" Escape my lips before I avoided eye contact.

A silence fell over us but the crowd was loud with cheering.

My magenta eyes narrows as Mu-Kun used his large body to block another shot.

They swiftly moved to the score board before my teeth grounded together....

0-18...

With us losing....

"Their defense is surprisingly outrageous. Maybe Japanese basketball isn't so bad...." Colton spoke sounding rather impressed.

But.... I can't help but agree. Before I came back to Japan, I never thought the sport would be so intense. Of course I knew that the GoM were good but.... From the second year of middle school the improvement was crazy.

"Though, it doesn't seem to good for your team, Snow. They're gonna lose if they continued on like this," Colton stated.

"Eh? Really?!" I yelled shocked at Colton's statement.

A irk mark appeared on Colton's head before he smacked me on my forehead, "Don't 'really?' me you cabeza hueca!"

I poured with tears at the corner of my eye, "Ow..."

Though I stopped my whining as the crowd got loud once again. I snapped my magenta eyes in the court searching for the orange ball.

It was in the air between the hands of both Mu-kun and Tai-chan.

Unconsciously I stood up in excitement, "Go Tai-chan!!!! Go! Go! Go!!"

"SHUT UP YOU MIDGET!!!" The red head screamed.

Though at the same time he twisted his hand so the ball was shoved to the left.

"What?!"

A large grin appeared on my face as Tet-chan snatched the ball into his hand.