SPECIAL CHAPTER

🎉🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYOTA🎉🎉

KOYUKI P.O.V.

"Ne, Tet-chan...." I mumbled as I stirred the large pot in front of me. I bit my lips in frustration.

"Hm?" My cousin questioned as he brushed #2 while sitting on the coach of the living room.

I stopped the stirring and placed the spoon on the side before wiping my hand on my frilly apron. "We're such idiots... I don't know why we even have the right to call him our friend." I grumbled as I plopped myself onto the coach next to him. Groaning I place my forehead into my hand and stay there more a moment, my magenta hair acting like a curtain around me.

My teal haired cousin stopped his brushing and looked at me in confusion.

"Tet-chan!!!! We forgot tomorrow is Ki-chan's birthday?!" I cried as I flung my arms up in the air.

My cousin stared at me with his usual stoic look, but the brush in his hand dropped to the ground which made poor #2 whine.

I sighed and rubbed my temples stressed, "I haven't got the time to go buy him a present and I bet everyone else from the generation of miracle forgot as well. What to do, what to do...."

A sudden thought popped in my head making me jump up in excitement.

"Tet-chan! We're having a party tomorrow! I need to you to go to the supermarket!" I yell as I start to messily scribble all the things I need on a paper.

Tet-chan stood behind me as he read all the things I wrote, "Yuki-chan, I won't be able to carry all of those...."

Shoot....

I immediately grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed a number.

"Hello?" A lazy tired voice answered.

"Dai-kun? Come to my house right now!" I snap.

"Y-Yuki? What the he-" I hung up on him and immediately called another number.

"What?!"

I grumbled and stared at the phone, annoyed by his tone, "Tai-chan, I need you help really bad, come to my house right now."

"Ha? Why do I have to?" The red giant was probably causing a scene wherever he was with his shouting.

I groaned and face palmed, "I have food so just come!" I hung up and turned towards my cousin who looked slightly pale. I sighed and took couple of deep breaths, damn, I'm so stressed. I only have one day to prepare everything.

"Ok, I'll have Dai-kun and Tai-chan help with groceries, so as soon as them come go buy all the supplies I wrote," I command as I start to dial other numbers.

The phone rang loudly for a second before someone picked it up.

"Hello?" The familiar rough voice answered, I could hear that he was out of breath.

"Um, hello?" I nervously reply, "Is this uh, Kasamatsu-San?"

"Y-Yes?" The voice immediately grew nervous and shaky. Man, was the Kaijo captain scared or something?

I decided to push the thought out of my mind and started to speak, "Sorry if I interrupted whatever you were doing, Kasamatsu-San. This Kuroko Koyuki from Seirin basketball."

"Y-Yuki-San?!" I winced slightly and pulled the phone away from my ear, why did he have to scream? I took a strand of my hair out of my face and played it with my finger.

"Yes, um I called to inform you that um Kise's birthday is tomorrow and I would like you and your team to come to my house for the party."

I heard light cussing from the other side with other voices. Was he not alone?