CHAPTER 24

KOYUKI P.O.V.

"T-Tet-chan......" I groaned as I reached my hand towards my pale cousin.

"Oi, you two, just one more lap! Then we're done with all the training!" Tai-chan called from ahead of us.

I gritted my teeth in determination and ignored the burning sweat that was starting to drip into my eyes.

I ran past Tet-chan and few of the males running in front of me and kept my pace with the tall redhead of my team.

"Tai-chan we're almost done." I gasped lifted my burning legs up.

"Whoa!!!!" Tai-chan screamed as he looked at me, "I swear this hasn't happened in a while," he muttered as he continued to run, "When did you come here Koyuki?"

"Just now," I pant, struggling to keep up to him because his legs were twice the length of mine.

"Yukicchi, are you ok?" Kise suddenly appeared next to me, his yellow eyes staring at we worriedly.

Too tired I nod in response, the strength to talk completely gone.

"She's not going to survive if she keeps at it," the familiar voice of a green haired teen stated in front of us.

"I'll stand behind her so if she goes down I'll catch her~" I looked back and give a frown to Mu-kun who was eating a lollipop while running next to Himuro.

"I'm not going to fai-"

"Shut up Yuki, you're turning pale when you should be red," Dai-kun grumbled and hit me on the head before passing me.

I hissed in pain and glare at his shirtless back and continue to run, the GoM members surrounding me. Well, at least everyone except one.

I caught sight of the Rakuzan captain running at very beginning of the group, leading us. I watched in confusion as Reo-senpai leaned down and whisper something in Sei-kun's ear.

He looked back making his heterochromatic eyes meet my magenta eyes.

'Shoot, I forgot how his eyes changed color the last time' I think as I pant.

I continue to watch Sei-kun and feel confused as he patted Reo-senpai on the back and start to drop back.

Soon he was running next to me, not single breath out of place.

"Koyuki," he muttered as he looked at me stoically.

"What?"

"I'm taking this off," I looked at him in confusion but when I saw him reach his hand towards my hair I knew what he was doing.

"W-Wait!!! I don't think that's necessary!" I complain as I pick my pace up so I'm away from his hand.

"You'll have more energy if we take it off and we'll finish the training quicker."

Hearing this I couldn't help but think he was right, "Fine, but you're getting me ice cream and chocolate since I'll be needing it after this," I grumbled as I slowed my pace.

I felt him reach into my hair and pull the baby blue ribbon that was tying my thick magenta hair into a high ponytail. My magenta hair tumbled down to my lower back in a thick wave.

The surge of power suddenly running through my body, made me gasp in surprise.

My legs that felt heavier then lead seconds ago were light as feathers and my breathing that was tattered evened out.