CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

KOYUKI P.O.V.

"I-It is too c-cold....." I stuttered as I wobbled around the house.

A small shriek left my mouth as I tripped over the many layers of clothes I was wearing. Seconds later I was on the ground, my forehead a dark pink from the fall. My hair was sprawled all around me, acting like a curtain.

"Y-Yuki-chan!!!!" I groaned in pain and lifted my head up, hearing Tet-chan running into the room in worry.

Weakly, I lifted my head up and smiled at my cousin who looked at me in worry.

"What are you doing out of bed? You have a high fever...." Tet-chan stoically scolded me as he picked me up.

I pouted and allowed him to carry me back up stairs to my room.

"But Tet-chan!!! It's Christmas Eve!!! I don't wanna stay in bed!!!!" I whined as my light blue haired cousin tucked me in bed. I send a pleading look to my cousin, though surprisingly he ignore it and continued to cover me with blankets.

With a sigh Tet-chan sat on my bed, "You can't get out Yuki-chan, your fever is already high as it is, we can't afford for it to get higher."

At that moment I coughed and wheezed slightly.

Tet-chan placed a hand on my forehead making me sigh in relief, it felt so cold...

"You're burning up again... I'm going to the convenience store to get you some ice, sleep alright?" I couldn't say no to Tet-chan's worried tone and nodded.

My magenta eyes groggily followed the male out of the door before I closed them...

So tired....

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

The blue haired male frowned as he walked through the convenience store 'They don't have any cold medicine...' He thought as he searched.

"Oi, Kuroko!" Hearing his name Kuroko turned around in surprised.

"Ah... Kagami-kun, Merry Christmas...." The stoic teen greeted his tall red haired teammate.

The red haired male looked around seeming to be searching for something, "Hey, where's Yuki? She's usually right next to you." Kagami questioned as he picked up a bag of chips.

Kuroko sighed as he rubbed his cheek, "She's down with a fever, I came here to buy ice and medicine but they don't have any."

Kagami's eye brow furrowed, "That girl's down with a fever? And I thought idiots can't catch a cold..."

Kuroko frowned as he smacked his friend, "Kagami-kun, you shouldn't be talking, you are as bad as Yuki-Chan with your grades."

The red haired male's cheek flushed a pink in embarrassments, "S-shut it Kuroko!" Though Kagami quickly turned serious, "Has she been eating?"

Kuroko shook his head, imagining his magenta haired cousin laying in bed.

"She said that she wasn't hungry and the only food I can make is toast and cereal." Kuroko bluntly stated, making the red haired giant sweat drop.

Kagami scowled as he grabbed Kuroko from the back of his collar, dragging him out of the convenience store, "We're going to go shopping for food, I'll help you cause she'll probably die trying to eat your cooking."

Kuroko frowned, slightly offended hearing Kagami's comment.

As the two males walked side by side, Kagami breathed out, staring at his breath that turned white.