CHAPTER 17 edited

KOYUKI P.O.V.

I tightly closed my eyes, concentrating only on the noise of the ball hitting the ground.

If I was going to use skip step I needed to speed up my dribbling. Slowly the speed of my hand hitting the ball became quicker and stronger.

I opened my eyes when I could hear the right rhythm of the ball hitting the ground. I emotionlessly stared at my opponent before shooting off.

"S-She disappeared!" I could hear the shock gasp from the people who were watching the game. I grinned victoriously and shot a three pointer.

As the ball went through I looked behind and smirked at Akashi who had a shocked expression.

"How did she suddenly disappear?" Tai-chan questioned Tet-chan who was sitting on the ground with #2.

"That's one of her move skip step but I like calling it flash step, she increases the speed of her dribbling so it leaves an illusion that seems like the ball's still there, while the opponent is staring at the ball she runs pass her opponent with her fast steps which is similar to skipping," Tet-chan politely summed, making sure to make it as simple as he could so the tall red head of Seirin could understand.

"You're skip step leveled up compared to few years ago," Akashi commented as he stared at me emotionlessly.

I shrugged my shoulders and twirled the basketball on my finger, "Yeah, I know."

He grunted and turned away, "Though I'm still not going to lose,"

>>TIME SKIPS>>

Repeating the ridiculous game seemed almost stupid right now. Every time I scored he would also. So this was a never ending game.

I groaned in annoyance and rubbed my cheeks with both of my hands, "Can't  we do something else, this is too competitive now," I childishly complained, holding the basketball between my side and arm.

The red haired teen glared at me with his heterochromatic eyes before he walked away from me.

"Get dressed and come to my room, I'll be waiting," he muttered and left leaving everyone there dumbstruck.

"Weren't you supposed to play until one of you got 150 points?" Riko-senpai questioned as she stared at me in disbelief.

"If we didn't stop right now, we would have continued our match through the night until tomorrow morning, we're both too stubborn to admit defeat," I admit rubbing my sweaty neck, trying to remove the hair sticking to it, "We'll most likely have 149 points at the end and wont let each other score the last point no matter what."

"So that was all pointless?" Hyuuga-senpai sweat dropped, his glasses crooked on his nose.

"Yup!" I answer popped the 'P'.

Everyone sweat dropped and looked at me in disbelief.

"Does this always happen?" Izuki-senpai questioned Tet-chan who held #2 in his arm.

My cousin nodded making his pale blue hair bob, "Hai, whenever Akashi-kun and Yuki-chan have a game they never seem to be able to back down." But he send me a knowing look, "Though I think they'll be having another game later."

Coach sent me a questioning look, but I acted as if I didn't see it.

"Oh, don't you go ignoring me, I know you just saw my look, start talking!" Riko-senpai growled as she head locked me.

"Mercy!" I cried grabbing her arm, "M-Mercy! C-COACH!!! CAN'T B-BREATH!" I gasped squirming in the brunette's strangely strong arms.

"Coach, Yuki-chan's turning pale," Tet-chan muttered looking pale with fright.

Riko-senpai quickly let go making me drop to the ground gasping for air.

"I thought I was going to die," I gasp as I fell onto the ground. I rub my neck cringing slightly, feeling the sting.

"So are you going to his room later?" Tet-chan questioned. Everyone's attention snapped towards him in shock.

"AKASHI'S ROOM?!" they all yelled as they pointed at me. Had they not heard the emperor's commanding me earlier?

"W-what are they going to d-do?" Furihata stuttered as he stared at me with his cheeks pink.

I cocked my head to the side in confusion and nodded at my cousin, "Hm, yeah. He did tell me to come over, we're probably going to play."

"PLAY?!" All the Seirin members screamed with their faces red. Was playing shogi a bad thing?

Tet-chan nodded knowing what I was talking about, "Don't stay out too late and make sure to come down for dinner, don't take too long and tire yourself that you can't practice tomorrow."

"Yeah, it'll be a quick one and I'll go to sleep." I feel a darkened aura next to me and see all of my male looking a bit scary.

"YUKI-CHAN YOU ARE STILL TOO YOUNG!!!!!!" Riko-senpai cried as she hugged me and brought me to her chest.

Too young? What was she talking about?

"We can't let our cute Yuki-chan get dirtied!!!" Hyuga-senpai yelled while throwing his fist into the air.

"D-Dirtied?" Tai-chan stuttered from where he stood next to Tet-chan. The two teens looked at each other sharing a look, did they understand what the senpai's were talking about?

"How would I get dirtied playing shogi?" I voice my questioned out loud. Everyone stops and stared at me.

"S-Shogi?" Teppei-senpai questioned looking a bit confused.

I nod, "Uh, yeah? I'm going to Sei-kun's room to have a game of Shogi."

Suddenly they all relaxed some of them sighing and slumping onto the ground.

"I-I knew Yuki-chan wouldn't do anything like that!" Hyuga-senpai yelled while laughing. What were they all worried about?

"Tet-chan? Why are they so relieved?"

Tai-chan gave me a look of disbelief making me even more confused, "They obviously though you were going to have sex."

Tai-chan suddenly yelped as Tet-chan stabbed him on his side with his hand.

"Sex? As in gender? Me and Sei-kun talk about our gender?" I asked really confused.

Suddenly I was engulfed into an embrace by Seirin.

"She's so innocent!" Riko-senpai cried as she rubbed her cheeks against mine.

"Too pure!" Izuki-senpai yelled as he hugged me.

"C-Cute!" Teppei-senpai blushed as he squeezed one of my cheeks.

What was going on here?

"Ah! L-Let go!" I whined trying to escape they tight grip.

I send a pleading look at Tet-chan and Tai-chan, the two boys were standing few feet away looking at us with an amused look.

"Sorry I can't help you," Tai-chan laughed and walked off.

"Sorry Yuki-chan," Tet-chan apologized and followed the taller red head.

"Tet-chan! Tai-chan!!!! COME BACK!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!" I cried reaching my hand towards them.

A/N

Ok.......

I'm realllllllllllllllllly sorrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... I'm in shame right now...........

I dont know what to writtttteeeeeeeeeeee............
。・゜・(Д')・゜・。
。・゜・(Д')・゜・。