CHAPTER 15 Girl's Day rewritten

KOYUKI: Hello everyone.

TETSUYA- Hello *bow

KOYUKI/TESUYA- Thank you for reading She's/I'm Different. * long bow

KAGAMI- O-Oi! You guys are being creepy.

KOYUKI- *irk mark* Tai-chan shut it, we're not creepy.

KAGAMI- *snort* you guys are creepy when you suddenly appear next to us.

KOYUKI- *death glare*

TETSUYA- *Sweat dropped at the two* please stop.

KAGAMI- Oi stop freaking pushing me!

KOYUKI- Go away Tai-chan!

TETSUYA- please stop.

KAGAMI/KOYUKI- *ignore*

TETSUYA- *sighs walk away*

FEW SECONDS LATER

TETSUYA- * drags a certain red haired teen* please Akashi-kun.

AKASHI- *sighs irritably* Koyuki, Kagami.

KAGAMI/KOYUKI- *freeze and slowly looks at Akashi*

KOYUKI- A-Aka-kun

KAGAMI-* frozen too scared to say anything.

AKASHI- Koyuki come here.

KOYUKI-* slowly walks over.

AKASHI- *Grabs her and throw her over his shoulder and walk away*

TETSUYA- Trufflerabbit13 does not own Kuroko no Basket, nor any other character except Koyuki.

* Walks away leaving a still frozen Kagami.

KOYUKI P.O.V

I grinned as I took another sip of my peach juice.

"Ah! That felt good!" I yelled as I skipped through the hall ways.

Tai-chan grunted as he rubbed his hand tenderly, "Did you have to hold so tight?" He questioned as he looked at his red hand.

"Oops, sorry! If I wasn't holding your hand, I swear I would have punched one of their faces," I cheerfully chirped making him sweat drop.

"Are you going to be ok?" He suddenly questioned. What was he talking about? He must have realized my confused look. "I mean, you're having a game with Akashi tomorrow, are you going to be able to win?"

I laughed, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I could win, since I was able to in middle school," by then we were in front of Tet-chan and Tai-chan's room.

I slowly opened, thinking that Tet-chan was asleep but I was greeted by my drowsy looking cousin, who's hair was as sticking up in weird directions. I immediately took out my phone and snapped a picture and sending it to Satsu-chan.

"Sorry if I woke you Tet-chan," I sheepishly apologize.

"No, Kagami-kun's loud voice woke me it wasn't you Yuki-chan," he yawned and rubbed his eyes. I smiled at his cute gesture and sat in his lap wrapping my arm around him in a hug. He returned the hug as he yawned.

"So since when are you having a game with Akashi-kun?" Tet-chan question.

I frowned, "Since earlier, he made fun of me about my stupidness at school..." I pouted making Tet-chan chuckle.