CHAPTER 16 Empress's Eye rewritten

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Kuroko's pale eyes were narrowed as he stared at his cousin while he walked behind them.

"Oi! Tetsu, hide or they'll see you!" Aomine hissed as he hid behind a tree. Kuroko gave the tanned a stoic look before looking away with a smile.

"They wont notice me Aomine-kun, I have little to no presence."

Aomine scoffed lightly and swiftly jumped into a bush, using branches and twigs to hide his face.

"What the hell happened to her hair?" Aomine questioned as Kuroko continued to quietly walk behind the two girls.

The stoic teen stared at his cousin's uneven hair with a frown, the only thing could think of was a certain red haired captain.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"Are you sure you want to cut this much?" The male hairdresser questioned for the fifth time. I nodded my head watching the male hairdresser let a sigh of disappointment.

"Such a shame, you had THE beautiful hair," he mumbled as he raised a pair of scissors, Koyuki couldn't help but think this man behind her was gay. His outfit, action, and speech just made it more suspicious. Not that she had anything against gay people. She lived near West Hollywood when she was in California, you get used to it when you were friends with them.

"By the way have you heard about the Ryokan near the beach? I heard some HOT high school boys are there," the hairdresser gushed as he wetted her with water.

That just confirmed her suspicion, he's definitely gay.

Her magenta eyes wander to the right to what her two female friends were doing but frowned as she saw them getting their toes and nails done.

"Hmm, you should get your nails done after your haircut as well! I just have the perfect color for you," the hairdresser gushed as he took the long strand of magenta colored hair into his hand ready to cut it.

The scissors were placed through the magenta hair to cut it.

Koyuki sadly watched as the bright strand fell to the ground, "Don't worry sweet heart! I'll make you look gorgeous!" the hairdresser smiled as he snipped his scissors.

>>TIME SKIP>>

"Look! We're done, you look gorgeous!" the hairdresser proudly smiled as he placed Koyuki in front of a mirror.

The frown that was Koyuki's face disappeared, her newly cut hair was in a high ponytail while the ends were curled making it bounce every time she walked.

Her hair that was cut by Akashi was not croppy but was even and looked symmetrical.

Koyuki grinned and fingered her new hairstyle, it was slight change but it felt drastic for her. It's been nearly two years since she cut her hair. Ironic how he was the one who told her to make it long. Two years ago, feels so long

'Three years since I left,' Koyuki thought, the familiar red haired captain popped into her head, 'Wait, why is his eye different color by the way?' she stupidly questioned herself.

"Ne, Satsu-chan, why is Aka-kun's eyes different now? He didn't have hetero chromatic eyes before?" the magentanette questioned as she was pushed into one of the chair to get her nail done.

Riko and Satsuki gave the female basketball player a look of disbelief.

"Yuki-chan, you realized this right now?" Satsuki questioned with a sweat drop.