Reunion Chapter 5 Rewritten

A/N

YAY! new Chappie!

Ok so the game between Seiho and Seirin is starting but since I'm horrible at games like this please forgive me, honestly I've been reading different fanfics trying to master how other people write games but I don't think I'm improving.... *sniff*

Anyways I might have left with a cliff hanger sooooo...... RECAP!!

And this chapter is dedicated to JessicaGera since she was the very first one to comment on this whole book!!!! Love you!!!! <3

*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!

Recap:

"Yuki, beat the bald guy and have a match with me afterwards!" Aomine-kun yelled, his face had a faint blush on it, of course everyone near him noticed.

Yuki-chan politely waved at him before grinning at me.

"Tet-chan all out from the beginning, all right?"

A small smile made it to my lips as I squeezed her hands, a feeling of nostalgia hitting me like waves. 

Her warm hands wrapped around mine when I was in dire need of comfort and company. A person who would just sit beside me and keep at least one of my sides warm with their own body heat.

"Yes, Yuki-chan. All out. All out from the beginning, just like how we used to play..."

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The ball was thrown into the air and both teams went for it, jumping into the air. Kiyoshi, the iron heart of Seirin easily caught it and threw it to Kagami who was waiting.

The phantom player looked at his cousin and saw her pointing her thumb to the ground.

He nodded in understanding. When he saw his red headed friend get guarded by three Seiho players, he quickly ran though the remaining players and grabbed the ball that was passed to him. He easily passed the ball to the waiting magenta haired girl as he sprinted next to her.

'Their both using misdirection and vanishing drive!' Riko thought in amazement watching the two Kuroko's run to the opposite court, leaving the other team in confusion on what was happening.

'Amazing!' Momoi thought as she got to see the two people she love play basketball like they used to over two years ago.

Akashi smirked, seeing how the girl wasn't even using her full strength.

Koyuki stopped using misdirection and jumped into the air to do a dunk but caught sight of the Seiho center, Iwamura jumping towards her.

She quickly threw the ball towards Hyuga-senpai who was watching in amazement. But he quickly recovered and aimed at the basket.

The ball made a loud 'whoosh!' as it entered the net before falling to the floor.

"Yes! Three points!" Kagami yelled, fist pumping.

Koyuki looked at the board and smiled.

3-0 Seirin got the first points.

>>>TIME SKIP>>>

The game was going smoothly, Seirin getting points as Koyuki swiftly moved around the courts, still getting used to her new teammates.