CHAPTER 12 Results and Dinner rewritten

RECAP

"W-Well, let's start!" Teppei yelled as he raised the ball, "Are you ready?" The orange and red haired teen both nodded their heads crouching down.

"3 2 1 GO!" The ball flew into the air as the two player jumped up to reach it.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"TAI-CHAN GOOO!" The magentanette screamed as she cheered on the GoM members plus Kagami.

The two players jumped into the air, "What?!" Kiri yelled as the red haired giant continued to go higher into the air reaching the ball.

"Kuroko!" Kagami yelled as he threw the ball to the phantom player who quickly passed to the waiting green haired teen.

"Get them Kuroko, Kagami!" Riko sweetly said making the two mentioned teens shiver with fear. All the none players sweat dropped at the Seirin coach.

"Go Shin-chan/Mido-kun!" Takao and Koyuki yelled as Midorima threw the ball into the air, as the whoosh of the net was heard team GoM members score three points.

"Wow," Kiri muttered as he wiped his mouth with his arm, "This might actually be an challenge."

Koyuki scoffed and waved her hand, "You're going down,"

Kiri winked at her and walked over to his team, "We're going all out, they're pretty good,"

Aomine glared at the orange haired teen and walked over to the red emperor, "Such an annoying guy,"

Akashi nodded in agreement his eyes narrowed, "Keep an eye on him, I have a feeling he has something up his sleeve. You guard him, and Atsushi, you know what to do."

The purple giant nodded his eyes narrowed on the other team, "I don't like that guy," he muttered as he chewed on something in his mouth. Most likely being some kind of sweet.

"Hey, this'll be easy!" Momoi chirped as she flipped her pink hair, "Right Yuki-chan!"

The mentioned teen stayed silent as her gaze was locked with the enemy.

"I don't know, I'm getting an uneasy feeling from the Kiri guy, he... He feels like them," Koyuki muttered as she ran her hand through her hair.

Momoi and Riko looked at her questioningly but looked back at the court when the game restarted.

"Aominecchi pass!" Kise yelled as he ran past the heavily guarded tanned teen. Aomine obliged and threw the ball at the blonde, as soon the ball touched his hand he raced to the net.

"Go Kise!" Kaijo yelled as they cheered on their teammate. As Kise jumped to shoot the ball disappeared from his hand making the blonde fall down in surprise.

"What!" He cried as he looked around for any sign of the ball.

Koyuki narrowed her magenta eyes as she searched the court, "There! He's running to the net!" She yelled as she pointed to Kiri running to the net. He jumped up shooting the ball getting a three pointer.

"Kise! What are you doing!" Aomine yelled as he hit the crying blonde on the head.

"But! It suddenly disappeared!" He whined his eyes wide with anime tears.

Akashi was quietly watching his eyes narrowed at the orange haired teen. 'He was able to steal from Kise, something's not right' he thought.

"Ugh, pass me the god damn ball next, you're not letting us play!" The other red giant yelled as he walked it to Aomine.

"Ha? You can't get the ball Bakagami? Yowa!" Aomine taunted making a irk mark appear on Kagami's head. (A/N Yowa means weak in Japanese)