Chapter 4: Scrambled Eggs Rewritten

Ello readers! So I have been getting wonderful comments by these wonderful people so I just thought why not start dedicating chapters to the people who comment! From this point I will start dedicating chapters to the people who comment! And for this chapter I decided to pick angellov! She's been commenting for all my chapters so far and I really appreciate her.

Love u angellov! Ur the best!

LOVE'

Trufflerabbit13

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Koyuki yawned loudly as she walked down the stairs while rubbing the sleep out of her magenta eyes. As she passed the living room she couldn't stop herself from smiling as she saw the Seirin basketball members spread across the room snoring lightly. The two cousin decided it would be better for all of them to stay a night at their house so they could all head to Seihō High together.

She suppressed a laugh as she saw #2 lying on top of Kagami fast asleep. Maybe Kagami isn't actually scared of dogs as Tet-chan told her.

Pulling out her iPhone, she took a snap of the red head and the pup before taking a picture of the rest of her teammates drooling in their sleep.

She could use this to black mail them for something. She giggled as she walked out of the room to the kitchen.

Digging through the fridge she pulled out a dozen of eggs and frowned. Mentally counting all the males she sighed. This was not going to be enough. She quickly ran up stairs where her senpai was up and getting ready for the day.

The brunette already was awake and took a shower borrowing another pair of the younger girl's clothes.

"Riko-senpai could you do me a favor and go buy two cartons of egg and few loafs of bread from the market a block away? We don't have enough for all the males," Koyuki muttered feeling a bit ashamed for asking a senpai for a favor.

Riko looked at the sad looking freshman and couldn't help but squeal a little seeing how cute her kouhai was.

"Yuki-chan of course I will! You treated us to such a great dinner last night and now you're offering to even make breakfast for us, going to buy supplies is nothing," Riko smiled kindly at the magenta haired girl before she ran out to go buy the food she was asked to go get.

Koyuki quietly thanked her senpai before walking back to the kitchen where she saw the red headed boy looking nervous.

"Taiga?" She asked making the boy jump. He looked at her and frowned.

"What no -kun?" He asked frowning.

"What are you talking about? Aren't you from America? It's regular to call people from their first names," she sighed waving my hand dismissing him, "And you could call me Yuki," she added with a grin.

Kagami shrugged and nodded his head, "Hey do you want scrambled or fried eggs?" Koyuki asked pulling out a carton of eggs she already had.

"Fried," Kagami muttered looking at his shirt that was covered with fur in disgust, his nose wrinkled.

Koyuki giggled seeing how disgusted Kagami looked before cracking three eggs in the biggest pan and adding another three bacons next to it.

"Three eggs and three bacons with two toast is enough right?" She asked passing the red head a lint roller while putting two toasts in the toaster.

"Yeah."

Soon the smell started spreading through the room, making Kagami's stomach growl loudly in hunger.