CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 39

RECAP:

I immidatldly stood up, "Ok, Riko-Senpai!!! I need to get going if I want to catch up to Tai-chan!"

The brunette looked shock as she ran after me, "You better come back stronger than you were!" She yelled after me.

I turned around while running and nodded before waving.

Well.... It's time to go see my friend again, I guess.

Bold: English

Regular: Japanese

KOYUKI P.O.V.

The phone rang once before a familiar voice picked up, "Hello?" The voice was deep and groggy indicating the person was probably sleeping few minutes ago.

"Baaaabbbbee~ I missed you~!!!" I laughed into the phone as I walked through the airport searching for a certain male.

"KOYUKI?!" I cringed slightly and pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Jeez, no need to burst my ear drum," I winced speaking into my phone.

"Man, but I missed you Snow! You haven't contacted me since you left," I smiled at myself hearing the nickname, I imagined a pout on his face as he talked into his phone.

"Yeah I missed you too, anyways I'll see you at the Lax Airport in around twelve hours," I chirped.

"Wait! Wha- " before he could finish, I ended the call and giggled.

"Now, where is that giant, red haired idiot?" I grumbled and searched for an overly tall male. I grumbled myself when I realized it'll be almost impossible if I searched like this...

If I was Tai-chan, where would I be? A large growing teen who is always hungry....

A light bulb lit on top of my head as one place came into my mind.

I quickly pulled out the map for the Haneda airport and cheered silently when I noticed the Maji burger in the food court.

Quickly grabbing the traveling crate Fuyuki was patiently sitting in, I headed towards the food court.

A smile went to my face when I noticed Tai-chan sitting in front of a table, his tray filled with hamburgers. His back was facing me so he didn't see me, and using that as an advantage I snuck behind him.

With a good pounce, I clung to his back and wrapped my arms round his neck.

The red head made a choking noise of shock as he coughed violently. As he finished his violent choking he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"The hell?!" He groaned as he smacked his head onto the tables

I laughed lightly and pulled out a chair to sit, "Tai-chan, you're so mean! Leaving before even saving good bye to all of us!" I complain as I snatch a hamburger off of his tray.

"I wasn't going to be leaving for good, and before that, what the hell are you doing here?" Tai-Chan scowled as he watched me take a bite out of the hamburger that was his.

I munched on the hamburger before hastily swallowing it, "I'm going to America to train as well," I stated and looked at him like it was the most obvious thing.

Though, I soon became serious and looked at Tai-chan, "What Imayoshi-San said to us really got on my nerve.
But I realized I won't be able to fight any of the Generation of Miracle if I stayed the way I am right bow." I place the hamburger on the table.