CHAPTER 28

Recap:

AGHCHOOOOOOOO!!!" The tall red haired teen sneezed.

Kuroko made a face and slapped his partner on the face, "That's disgusting Kagami-kun, please cover you're mouth."

Kagami furiously glared at the teal teen, "I know jeez! I f*cken can't make a point! that midgets kisses me! and I bet somebody was talking about me right now!" Kagami yelled furiously, the irritation he was feeling was making a black cloud. Kuroko sighed and watched as his teammate irritably kicked a bench.

'Kagami-kun, I hope you survive the wrath of theirs.....'

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Sakurai sat at the edge of his seat as he nervously watched the game that was unfolding right in front of him.

"W-Wow," he muttered his brown eyes wide in shock as he watched Seirin's new center jump and catch the ball once again.

"Rebound," Imayoshi chuckled as he moved his glasses up his nose, "Now that Seirin's inside is a threat rather than a weakness, if you have a strong center then you can get rebounds, and if you can get the rebounds the teammates can shoot without hesitation, as a result it goes in well," the Tōō captain concluded without a smile.

Sakurai nervously smiled as he watched Seirin's shooting guard and center high fived, 'Even after Yuki-San got off the court the game is still leaning towards Seirin' his eyes went to the bench where the magenta haired female was laying on before going back to the point guard, 'His rhythm is completely undisturbed, he must really trust Teppei-san.'

ON THE COURTS

A certain red haired giant was angrily gritting his teeth as he stomped his foot onto the shiny floor.

Because of Josei's persistent double-team, Kagami was not able to do anything causing the frustration to pile higher then it already was.

"Stupid Yuki, stupid Seiho, stupid generation of miracle....." Kagami growled as he stomped on the courts, his eyes murderous.

Izuki frowned, "Oi!" His frown grew as Kagami ignored him, "Kagami! Hey!"

Hyuga grew an anime vein as he shook his dark head at Izuki, "It's useless, this fool can't hear a single word you say." The glasses teen angrily cracked his knuckle ready to punch the freshman.

A certain tall center laughed and waved his hand lazily, a smirk plastered on his face, "Well... It's good to be somewhat hot headed..." Teppei laughed and ran his hand through his hair making droplets of sweat fall to the ground.

"But, he's way too much!" Riko sighed in disbelief, "And since Yuki-chan is knocked out we need to be more careful!" Riko sadly eyed the unconscious female who was laid on the bench.

The pale, almost invisible male sighed as he stretched his wrist's sweatband with his hand and thumb. He aimed at Kagami for a second before launching the stretchy fabric. The sweatband flew in the sky for a short period before hitting where it was aimed.

Kagami's head rocked back slightly as the band hit his face. All of the Seirin members silently watched Kuroko and Kagami yell at each other, well at least one of them yelled.

"Kuroko you bastard! What the hell was that for?!" Kagami bellowed as he glared at the smaller light blue haired male.

"Get over it already, Kagami-kun you're getting too frustrated."

"AAH?!" Kagami's glare grew as he looked down at his shadow. Kuroko continued to stare at his light, his gaze not wavering.

All the playing second years from Seirin sighed.