CHAPTER 27

My patience suddenly snapped, without any thought I grabbed the closest person near me. I then grabbed the person's neck and crushed their lips to mine. They warmly molded with mine but I pushed the thought out of my mind and stayed there for a second making sure Narumi was staring.

I then pulled away keeping my hold on the person's arm and glared at Narumi who stared at me wide eye, "Who said I was single you ass, now get away!" I screamed easily lied between my teeth,

He dejectedly dragged his feet and walked away. I humphed, triumphed over my achievement before freezing, shit, what did I do...

I looked up and saw all my teammates and coach gapping at me in shock, their eyes wide. Tet-chan was the only one looking away from me and was staring at the person who's arm I was holding.

I slowly looked up terrified out of my mind.

"Oh shiiiii-....."

KOYUKI P.O.V.

I gulped nervously as soon as I closed my own gapping mouth. Oh gawd.... My eyes avoided the male I kissed as I nervously looked at my fingers as if they were the most interesting thing in the world.

"O-Oi!!!!" Hyuga-senpai yelled as he pointed at me angrily, his face was flushed red from embarrassment from observing what just happened. Next to him Riko-senpai as blushing bright red as she fanned her face with her clipboard.

"Yuki-chan you're actually bold," Tet-chan stated as he took a hold of my smaller hand. I blushed bright pink and hid my face into my cousin's chest. He smelled of the sweat and clothes detergent with a faint smell of some cologne he always wears.

I peaked at the victim of my kiss and blushed even more in embarrassment as I saw my red haired friend touching his lips with his large hands, a look of fluster all over his face. Shiz, out of all of the people here why did I have to kiss him?

"Oi Kagami! So...... How was it.....?!" Izuki-senpai smirked as he wrapped an arm around the shoulder of the ace of Seirin. My stomach strangely flipped in making me feel disgusted and almost vomit.

"W-Wha- !? Senpai! What are you saying?!" Tai-chan gasped his face turning bright red.

"Aha! Our wittle Taiga-chan is blushing!" Koganei-senpai yelled excitedly as he jumped up and down. Mitobe-senpai who stood next to them was letting steam out of his red face and ears.

"How dare you kiss Yuki!" Hyuga-senpai yelled in clutch mode as he brought the tall red head in a head lock, "You dare kiss our little sister!"

Like Tai-chan, I had two people bothering me. Riko-senpai and Tet-chan stood on either side of me poking my my cheeks that were flushed. A sly massive grin was on the brunette's mouth while my cousin had his usual stoic look.

"Oi, omaera, when where you going to tell us you two were going out?!" Teppei-senpai questioned with a booming laugh. He grabbed both Tai-chan and my head and ruffled our bright colored hairs.

"W-what?!" Tai-chan yelled his face flushed pink.

I started to stuttered as I nervously waved my arm in the air, "N-No! I-We aren't going out! I swear!" I yelled desperately as I jumped up an down, my arms flopping above my head crazily.

"Her eyes are swirling..." Tsuchida-senpai whispered to the freshman who were watching with blushes.

Suddenly my face over heated and a loud pop echoed through the court. I swayed slightly as steam came out of my face and ears.

I swayed once again until I fell over, but some one seemed to catch me. I groaned as my vision swirled around me not allowing me to pinpoint anyone's face.