CHAPTER 25

KOYUKI P.O.V.

"Do we have to?" My whine was muffled by Hyuga-senpai's back. Currently my captain was carrying me while a scowl was plastered on his face.

"You can't just just stay on the plane! And we're going to back to school from tomorrow," he scolded as he glared back at me.l

I groaned and laid my head limp again. We arrived in Tokyo few minutes ago, Dai-kun, Mido-kun, and Ki-kun's team all bid us fair well before going to their own school as soon as we got out of the airport.

My thoughts were of the former teammates were interrupted by my captain.

"By the way you're heavy," senpai heaved as he struggled slightly.

I couldn't be that heavy, I only weight around 110 pounds and that was perfectly average for a person who's only 5'2 in height. Then I sudden remembered that I was wearing weights, oops, no wonder Hyuga-senpai was complaining, I must weigh around 190 pounds then.

The rest of the teams were looking at us amused, Tai-chan who usually carried me complained how he didn't want to carry me and left his job to captain.

"Hyuga, I'll carry her!" Teppei-senpai offered with a big smile. Hyuga-senpai nodded but I frowned.

"What about you're knee Senpai?"

The tall center froze for a second, a look of surprise lighting up his face, but he quickly changed it to a goofy smile his chocolate brown eyes soft.

"I'm good, I'll carry you and let Hyuga have a small break, and it'll be fun~"

I hesitantly nodded and carefully climbed onto him from Hyuga-senpai's back. SinceTeppei-senpai was taller and larger then Hyuga-senpai it was more comfortable, and his large hands kept me stable by holding my thighs from underneath.

"Whoa, Hyuga wasn't kidding when he said you were heavy!" Teppei-senpai laughed as he carried me, though he continued to easily carry me, each stride long.

Suddenly a memory popped into my mind, "Yeah, Colton used to use me when he wanted to train," I say the English name I haven't said in a while.

"Colton?" Izuki-senpai questioned as he looked at me in interest. The rest of the team looked at us with interest as well, their ears big, intended to listen to me talk.

"Oooooo, is this Colton your boyfriend?" Koganei-senpai questioned as he grinned like the Chesire cat.

I couldn't help but laugh at the cat like teen's question, "Heh, Colton and me? Nah, we were just really close friend," I giggle thinking about the dark haired boy.

"Is he the one you used to talk about Yuki-chan?" Ter-chan questioned as he suddenly appeared next to Teppei-senpai and I.

The tall center shrieked in surprise and shock but kept a firm hold of me, breathing a sigh of relief I nodded to my blue haired cousin.

"Yeah, I've talked about him to you a couple of times, he actually emailed me before the whole camp," I comment thinking about the email I received, "He mentioned that winter cup already started in California."

"So who is this Colton guy?" Riko-senpai question, she pronounced Colton a bit shakily not used to the foreign language.

"Well, his full name is Colton Levi, age 16, and he was one of my closest friend in California, he's in the men's US nationals team for high school basketball."

"U-US nationals?"

I nod, "Yeah, he's really talented, he often made me sit on his back while he did pushups."