CHAPTER .......

My patience suddenly snapped, without any thought I grabbed the closest person near me. I then grabbed the person's neck and crushed their lips to mine. They warmly molded with mine but I pushed the thought out of my mind and stayed there for a second making sure Narumi was staring.

I then pulled away keeping my hold on the person's arm and glared at Narumi who stared at me wide eye, "Who said I was single you ass, now get away!" I screamed easily lied between my teeth,

He dejectedly dragged his feet and walked away. I humphed, triumphed over my achievement before freezing, shit, what did I do...

I looked up and saw all my teammates and coach gapping at me in shock, their eyes wide. Tet-chan was the only one looking away from me and was staring at the person who's arm I was holding.

I slowly looked up terrified out of my mind.

"Oh shiiiii-....."

KOYUKI P.O.V.

"iiiiiiitttttt....."

I eyed the unconscious male in my captain's arm. I felt the blood rising to my cheek in embarrassment.

"Oi!!!" Izuki-senpai yelled as he brought water.

"Furihatata~!!!!!!!" The freshman's cried as watched their unconscious friend.

I scratched my neck not sure what to do....

"Oi, hang in there Furihata!" Hyuga-senpai yells as he shook the brown haired boy who looked pale. I sweat dropped as I saw a white object start to float out of his mouth.

"Yuki-chan, that was a bad idea...." Tet-chan whispered from beside me.

Tai-chan grabbed my head with his large hands and snooks me, "Poor guy, he's going to killed by Aomine and the others...."

I started to tremble as everyone started disappear from around me.

"Wait, guys! Guys! Where are you going?! Hey!?" I screamed.

......

........

..................

.................................

.................................................

................................................................

.................................................

.................................

..................

........

......

I gasped and sprung awake, "What the hell was that?" I questioned myself as I ran my hand through my sweaty hair. I looked around and saw myself sitting in my bed of my room.

Shivering I went back inside my covers, "Man, that was a weird dream...." I muttered before closing my eyes.

A/N

SO...... JK....,.

THAT WASNT A CHAPTER!!!! I just wanted to tease you all...

You guys must have been 'WHAT?! She kissed Furihata?'

If you guys noticed I didn't write a number for this chapter since this was Not I repeat NOT related to anything in the story. So for next chapter I will start by revealing, who she really kissed....