CHAPTER 26

KOYUKI P.O.V.

I excitedly dribbled the ball while walking with my team. I eyed the tall red haired teammate of mine as he skillfully moved the basketball with his left hand.

"Ohh~! You got better at controlling the ball with your left hand!" Koganei-senpai commented from behind us.

Tai-chan cockily smiled and nodded, "Hell yeah, it's starting to get easier to use my left hand even for stuff like eating."

I couldn't help but giggle as I looked at him, "It's like Tet-chan said, you can't seemed to be able to sleep the day before a important competition!" I laughed out loud as I dribbled the basketball through my legs. Tai-chan's eyes looked scary because it was blood shot from the lack of sleep.

"You look like you had a good sleep," Teppei-senpai commented as he patted me on the head. I grinned and gave him a thumbs up, my pale skin was currently glowing with health while my eyes shined brightly.

"I had a nice twelve hour sleep!" I laugh and dribbled the ball and kicked it up into the air and caught it before spinning it on my fingers.

I slowed down slightly and walked beside Riko-senpai, "Hey coach, doesn't Teppei-senpai look extremely happy?" I questioned my brunette coach while eyeing my senpai who was smiling while humming.

Riko smiled and hooked her arm with mine, "Since you came a bit late you probably don't know but Teppei, he hasn't played in any official matches because of his injuries knee, it's going to be his first since he recovered!"

I frowned and eyes my tall senpai known as the iron heart, my eyes then shifted to his knee, 'He hasn't told them that he's not healed'

Riko and I both watched in amusement as the males who walked in front of us fooled around, as if they weren't worried about the game we were going to play in less then few hours.

"Ok, guys! Let's get going!" Riko-senpai yelled as she started to gather them all around, my eyes shifted worriedly at the court searching for a certain pale teen, "Is everyone here?"

I lifted my hand up slowly, but it seemed my lack of presence suddenly started to work and nobody saw me.

Hyuga-senpai started counting but frowned before starting to recount, "Uh, 1,2... Hey, two people are still missing."

"Kuroko and Yuki-chan?"

"I'm here..." Both Tet-chan and I muttered, I slightly felt dejected, feeling as if they all forgot about me.

"UWWWAAA! I knew it!" Koganei yelled, "Since when?"

"Since the very beginning, " Tet-chan easily lied. Since I woke up early and decided to head out first I came here on time, while Tet-chan stayed at home to finish the breakfast I made.

I giggled as I saw my blue haired cousin sigh out a relief, but it seemed like I wasn't the only one who saw it since Tai-chan yelled pointing at him, "This time it's a lie! Tell the truth, you came at the last moment!"

Tet-chan looked away from the red haired giant and became silent.

"S-Silence!?" Koganei-senpai gasped while we all sweat dropped. But then I remembered they forgot about me.

"You guys couldn't tell I was here either," I sulked and poked the ground with my feet.

They all sweat dropped at my action and sighed before they started muttering an apology.