CHAPTER 32

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"They're coming right from the start!!!" The crowd cheered as they watched the match with awe.

"Seirin's run&gun!"

A certain magentanette quickly passed the ball towards her teammate before running towards the net to assets her other fellow player. Koyuki's magenta eyes were wide with excitement as sweat poured down her body.

She gripped her hand into a fist and cheered as Kagami dunked the ball into the net. Though she quickly cussed under her breath when Midorima made another three point shoot.

'We're so even...' She panted as she leaned forwards catching her breath. Her magenta bangs clung to her sweat face as she breathed heavily. 'I can still go on but the rest... Especially Tet-chan... I don't know.'

The stadium were loud with loud cheers of fans, the call of Seirin and Shutoku was ear deffening.

"Incredible... Neither them is backing down, even a little..."

"You can't watch such an awesome game that often....!"

Many of the crowd muttered in amazement as their eyes stayed glued to the court. But for surely the time was ticking.

'30 seconds!' Everyone thought as they looked at the clock.

Koyuki fiercely bit her lips as Shutoku made another point making them go back on top. She gasped as Hyuga-senpai's ball got snatched out of his hand and roll onto the ground, if this ball went out, it'll be Shutoku's ball!

"No!"

Though to sll of Seirin's relief the blue haired phantom player grabbed the ball and stood in front of Takao who blocked him.

"I won't let you through!" Takao yelled as he stood in front of the teal male.

Kuroko's stoic eyes were filled with determination as he held the ball with hands, "If that's the case, I'll force myself through!"

Koyuki already knowing that her cousin could break through ran to the net, nobody realizing she was gone.

Kuroko swiftly passed the ball to Kiyoshi who was waiting with a grin, "Nice pass!"

The Seirin center jumped to dunk though at the same time two other's feet left the ground as well.

The green haired teen and the Seirin center's eyes widen in shock as the small female jumped between them.

Midorima's gritted his teeth knowing he could stop his body from crashing into the female. With a loud thud his much larger body hit her making her hit Kiyoshi causing him to miss the shot.

Though because of Koyuki's lighter weight she flew towards the ground. Everyone watched in horror as she got closer to the ground.

"Yuki-chan!

Everything seemed like it was going through slow motion. Kuroko ran towards his cousin planning to catch her...

Though before he could reach her, a large body wrapped around her small body landing on the ground with a sickening thud.

The loud whistle was blown as the two players laid on the ground.

Koyuki's tightly closed eyes opened as she felt somebody's arm unwrapped around her body.

"Are you ok, Yuki-nyan?"

Koyuki gasped as she quickly got off Kiyoshi who protected her from the impact of the fall.