CHAPTER 7: P-PERVERT?! Rewritten

WARNING THE BOOK IS UNDER A REVIEW!!!!! READ AHEAD ON YOUR OWN RISK

RECAP:

"When we were in fourth grade Yuki-chan came and visit my family. We were playing a friendly street basketball game when we ran after the ball from either side and crashed into each other," Tet-chan explained while I continued to eat.

I nodded in agreement as I tried to scoop more of the parfait but frowned when I heard the clink of the metal and glass meeting. I looked down in shock and gasped.

No......

No..... It can't be true!!!!!!!

PICTURE OF PARFAIT -------------->

?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!

"Noooooo! It's all gone!" I wailed and anime cried making everyone sweat drop.

I scraped at the empty cup with my spoon, trying to scoop up remaining form of the melted ice cream and crumbs from the cookies and cake.

I pouted in disappointed, the sugary goodness completely gone.

I looked over at Sei-kun who was smirking in amusement, "Good I don't need to pay," he mumbled making me raise an eyebrow.

He called for the waiter and pointed at me.

"She finished it under thirty minutes," the waiter gasped and looked at the empty cup in front of me in displeased.

The waiter quickly ran off, making all of us confused.

But when he came running back, he was dragging the man who owned this shop.

The owner looked at the empty cup in shock. He clicked his tongue before sighing and pulled out a camera from his pocket.

"Smile angel, you're the first one to clear the 30 minute parfait challenge," he frowned as he snapped a picture of me smiling into the camera with my empty cup in hand.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Anyways, how did you even meet the GoM members? I know it has something related to Kuroko since he is your cousin," Riko-senpai asked while I happily chomped on my second parfait.

"Ummm, from the first year of middle school, I stayed in Japan and lived with Tet-chan like I am right now for half a year.   Although I moved to America during the middle of second year. During those few months I went to Teiko," I mumble, I clutch my head and shake, "Brain freeze!"

Everyone sweat dropped, "Wait, you went to Teiko?" Riko-senpai asked sounding rather shocked at the new information.

"Yeah, didn't stay there to long since I needed to travel with my parents afterwards," I answer getting over the brain freeze, chomping down on my dessert again.

"Did you..." Hyuga-senpai trailed off making me stop eating.

Without him finishing his question, I already knew what he was asking.

"I played basketball with them, I was actually the seventh member until I needed to move," I reply moving away from the parfait, "Mu-kun you could have the rest, I'm full now."

Mu-kun happily took the remaining and started to eat, his cheeks were pink from happiness.

"Seventh member?" Teppei-senpai asked looking confused.

"Wait! I've heard of it! The legendary seventh member who easily won games by himself, he was said to be unstoppable but he suddenly disappeared!" Izuki-senpai yelled as he pulled out his phone typing into it.