CHAPTER 13 BET rewrittened

AT THE MARKET

"Ok, Tai-chan, grab twenty packets of the chicken, Takao-kun could you grab ten packet of the biggest tofu they have?" She pointed to the tofu section. Takao grinned and saluted to her before running off to get the supplies.

"Yuki, the beef tail bones are in sale," Midorima called as he showed the petite teen the packet.

"Oo! I could make a good soup out of those! Get around five please!" Koyuki happily chirped.

"Kasamatsu-San can you get these vegetable on the list?"

The Kaijo captain nervously took the paper out of Koyuki's hand before walking off to search.

"Hm, oh! Desert! I need the fruits!" Koyuki yelled as she ran off to the fruit section while Midorima and Eikichi who were pushing the cart filled with food followed quickly.

Midorima pushed his glasses up, "Takao, did you get the tofu?" He questioned as he looked at his raven haired teammate.

Takao grinned and gave him a thumbs up, " 'f course I did! How about you Shin-chan?"

Midorima nodded as he watched as the magentanette scrambled back her hands full with fruits.

"Ok, so this, that, and that. They already have fish and seafood, rice, mushrooms, and the spices. And since they can't make breakfast tomorrow I'll have to make again. They had flour, sugar, I just bought the fruits... Oh! Eggs! Then we're done!"

They quickly picked up the eggs before walking to the cashier, their cart full with food.

"Oh my, you're buying a lot," the middle aged cashed smiled as she started to scan the food, "A party I'm guessing?"

Koyuki smiled and shooked her head, "Actually it's for a sports club, we're here for a training camp and we needed to buy food for dinner."

"Well I hope you'll have help carrying all these food, you'll need them," the cashed kindly smiled as she eyed the teens behind Koyuki, "It looks like you'll have more than enough help, your total will be 9250 yen." (approximately 93 dollars )

'Hm, cheep, even after we've bought this much, it's cheaper then Tokyo' Koyuki thought as she calculated.

"Here, a extra, take an ice cream for the way home and here's for the rest of the team," the casher said as she gave Koyuki a bag full of red mangos and dragon fruit, "Their pretty famous here in Okinawa because of the tropical weather, and don't forget to grab the ice cream when you go out!"

Koyuki beamed at the casher, "Thank you Ma'am, we appreciate it!" Koyuki waved at her in goodbye before choosing a soda flavored papiko ice cream.

They all silently walked back eating different types of ice cream.

"It's hot!" Koyuki whined as she bit the plastic part of the ice cream in frustration, a trail of sweat trailing down her neck.

"Baka, we know that," Kagami scowled as he carried the groceries in both hand.

"Urusai! Atsu~" she whined once again, "Okinawa's so hot even when the sun starting to set down!"

"I'm starving," Eikichi muttered as he threw away his finished ice cream.

Koyuki groaned and quickly picked up the pace almost seeing the ryokan.

"Tai-chan, can you help me with preparing dinner? So far you're the only one I could actually trust with food."

The red head groaned with annoyance but nodded, "Good! Because we'll have to start as soon as we enter the kitchen!"

As soon as she saw the ryokan she sprinted towards it running through the door.