chapter ten; born this way

"SMACKDOWN!" i high fived santana as finn hit rachel right in the nose during mr shues booty camp, this girl was not having a very good month now was she?

"oh no rachel" finn dropped to his knees to help her up and her nose was bleeding, a lot.

"let's get you to a doctor" mr shue said glaring at me like it was my fault.

"wouldn't be the first time" santana snarked and i had to stop myself from laughing.

"chloe, tina and i would like to talk to you" mike chang tapped my shoulder from behind and i looked to santana who shrugged and waved me off.

"this is an intervention" mike sat down next to tina as i sat up on the piano in the choir room.

"about tina's contacts?" i asked and tina looked offended and mike laughed.

"no chloe, about you and blaine" she spat and i threw my head back groaning. rachel had squawked once again and told everyone that blaine broke up with her because he wanted to get back with me which was technically true but it wasn't her place to talk about my relationships.

"you shouldn't get back with him" mike said and i threw my head back with a sigh.

"oh yeah and why's that?" i asked, directing my attention to the ceiling not wanting to look at either of them.

"because he hurt you" tina said standing up and walking towards the board writing 'intervention' on it.

"why does everyone think that he hurt me a lot? why does everyone think that i need fixing and shouldn't go back to him when i was doing fine without him?" i shouted getting off the piano and heading towards the door when sam came and pushed me back inside.

"chloe just last week finn's phone wouldn't stop going off and i looked who was texting him and there were about fifteen texts from you saying about how much you wanted blaine and rachel to go to hell and how you wanted more peanut butter cups" mike shut and locked the door and i looked down shamefully.

"we just want to protect you that's all" sam put his hand on my back.

"you didn't hear what he said to me though, he sounded so genuine when he apologised and for the record i don't need protecting" i put my hand up in defence but everyone disagreed.

"traitor says otherwise, just be careful chlo that's all we're trying to say" mike said and i gave him a confused look.

"why do you all of a sudden care? i've only spoken to you what twice?" i ask raising my eyebrows.

"because we know what happened last year, we know that one hit could break you" tina put a hand on my shoulder and i could see where she was coming from.

"i really appreciate your concerns but im going to be okay, if blaine hurts me again ill just get santana to say all of the things i had to beg her not to say this time" i shrug making them all laugh.
"come here" i say pulling them all into a group hug.