chapter twenty-two; so emotional

IT HAD BEEN PRETTY MUCH A MONTH SINCE blaine and cooper had made up and later today i was going to the doctors to see if i could do without my crutches

"what do you think your going to sing for whitney week!!" i exclaimed leaning on blaine's locker.

"i don't know if i'm going to sing this week, i might just sit back this week, whitney's not really my thing." he scrunched his eyes and i bit my lip.

"okay i'm definitely singing so emotional because that song is literally written about me" i looked to the boy who nodded slowly.
"and maybe i could use one of her songs for my nyada audition?"

"let's talk about something else" he changed the subject swiftly, closing his locker as he spoke.

"just quickly, can you still take me to the hospital today because before i go i might swing by between the sheets and pick up something for my audition" i didn't really ask, it was more like a statement.

"um actually i can't today something came up" he said sincerely and i nodded, a little surprised that something could come up that fast.

"oh okay yeah text me once your finished" i gave him a small smile before hobbling away in my crutches.

"taylor swift, grease, grease could be good" i muttered to myself as i clicked through the music store, the sheet music for grease under my arm.

i wasn't really looking where i was going when i must've tripped on a bump in the carpet, causing myself to fall the ground again.

"why does that keep happening" i cursed, ignoring the stares and embarrassment that this caused.

"oh my god let me help you" a british voice said, i looked up to find a really attractive boy with an extended hand, which i gladly took.

"i'm okay really you'd be surprised how often i fall over" i tried to laugh off the embarrassment, praying that i wasn't turning a different shade of red.

"grease huh?" he asked picking up one of the books that was sprawled on the floor.

"i'm auditioning for a school in new york" i clarified taking the book out of his hand.

"oh my god me too" the boy squealed, jumping up and down a little.

"oh my god which one?" i asked finding myself more and more interested in the conversation.

"nyada" he answered and i must've dropped my jaw because he looked at me a little funny.
"is that a problem?"

"holy shit, no it's not i'm auditioning for nyada aswell" i chuckled watching the taller boys face light up.

"i think you're really pretty by the way, can i get your number?" he asked and i nodded.

"chloe" i said.