chatper twenty seven; teenage dream

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH ME THROUGHOUT THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS

it had started to really sink in that i was all by myself, finn was gone and ignoring my calls, and kurt had left after he promised he would stay.

i had been skipping glee club rehearsal and barely turning up to my classes, i kept in contact with marley as she was the new girl and i didn't want to hang her dry but i hadn't spoke to blaine, i guess you could've said i was ignoring him.

i opened my locker and a note fell out, i tilted my head a little confused before bending down to pick it up and unfolding it.

chloe,
meet me in the auditorium after glee rehersel
-sam

i folded it back up and shoved it in the back pocket of my jeans, i looked to the clock that was hanging in the hallway and shook my head knowing that i couldn't read it so pulled out my phone instead.

glee finished in twenty minutes so i decided to head to the auditorium and wait for sam to join me.

i had my notebook open on the piano with my phone recording and i was starting to play some chords humming a melody i liked.

push away all the people who know me the best but it's me who's been making the bed, i'm so tired of being the girl that i am every good thing has turned into something i dread.

i smiled to myself taking my phone and replaying the verse, writing it down in my notebook. i guess that was how i felt at this point in time, pushing blaine away wasn't something that i was proud of but according to sam he had signed up for every club in the entire school so he wouldn't miss me too much.

someone cleared their throat sitting down on one of the seats, i shot my head up and saw sam sitting there with his head slightly tilted.

"who's that song about?" sam asked as i put my stuff back into my bag and walked towards him.

"why did you ask me here?" i changed the subject, ignoring his question.

"because i get you" he spoke as i sat myself next to him.
"oh yeah?"

"you're pushing people away because your sad" sam told me and i tilted my head looking at him.
"how's blaine?" i asked, not wanting to talk about my feelings with him at the moment.

"he's doing okay, he thinks it's his fault though, i think you should talk to him" he put a hand on my leg to stop it from bouncing, a thing that i did when i was nervous or uncomfortable. "it's okay not to be okay, chloe"