chapter twenty nine; look at me i'm sandra dee

TW: ED

BEING CAST AS one of the leads in a musical was exhilarating

BEING CAST AS one of the leads in a musical was exhilarating. making out with sam evans 24/7 wasn't too bad either.

opening night was just days away but right now i was sitting in glee club, watching everyone flip out at the fact that mr schue was leaving and finn was chosen to be the long term substitute.

"shut the fuck up tina" i whispered under the noise of the younger girl yelling all sorts on insults at my brother.

"are you okay?" marley asked and i nodded slowly, massaging my temples and fighting to urge to beat the shit out of anyone who spoke to me.

"yeah, sorry i'm tired" i replied, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"have you not been sleeping?" the smaller girl asked and i looked up at her, leaning in closer.

"it's just hard to shut my mind off." i whispered shrugging off her look of concern.

"okay, hold on and suck in." tina instructed to marley who was getting her costume fitted for sandy.

"i am. i don't understand. this fit yesterday." she panicked, continuing to try to pull up her skirt over her stomach.

"maybe it's stress bloating. i get it all the time." tina shrugged it off as brittany and sugar approached the three of us.

"hey. tina." sugar did a spin in her frenchy costume with a smile on her face.

"i love it so much. i promise i won't pee in it." brittany added, also wearing a smile as she spun around.

"i'm here for my fitting. where is harajuku girl?" kitty asked, walking up to us with her bitchy expression.

"i thought you quit because your part was too small." sugar rightfully asked, she had made a huge deal about the fact that she wouldn't be participating and i knew it was stressing finn out to find a new patty.

"well, sprayed hawk nose, to quote shakespeare, there's no small parts, only fat actresses. oh, i'm sorry. did i just say fat? i was distracted by marley's unfortunate and very noticeable weight gain." she walked closer to marley and i jumped off the table i was sitting on.

"you shut your mouth kitty cat because i swear to you i'm head cheerleader now and i am not afraid to cut a bitch." i threatened, using my power of being head cheerleader to my ability.

"oh put the needle down." kitty retaliated and i had to ball my fists to stop myself from pouncing.

"i swear, i'm not eating any differently." marley turned to her side to look at herself in the mirror.
"how is this happening?"