chapter seventeen; what kind of fool?

"I'VE MISSED YOU" i said, leaning up to kiss blaine

"I'VE MISSED YOU" i said, leaning up to kiss blaine. over the past couple of weeks we hadn't really spoke but i invited him over a couple of days ago and we've been inseparable ever since.

"i'm sorry i've been distant" he sighed, moving around on my bed like he was feeling uncomfortable.

"do you want me to get up?" i asked as i was leaning on his chest. he shook his head and i snuggled up closer to him.

"i love you" he murmured into my hair.

"i love you so much" despite not being the first time those words were said, they made me feel like a girl whose crush made eye contact with her.

"get a room" finn appeared at the door, coming in without knocking.

"it stinks of blaine in here" finn fake grimaced and blaine pushed me off him insecurely.

"do i smell?" he whispered to me and i turned to him with a glare.

"literally everyday i tell you the opposite" i reminded him.

"oh yeah" he uttered turning back to the two boys who were staring at us.

"what do you want" i asked attempting to give them a death stare without laughing.

"we want dinner" they told me putting on an innocent smile.

"kurt why can't you make it, i'm clearly busy" i pointed to blaine lying next to me but they didn't care.

"i made it yesterday" kurt shrugged and i groaned extra loudly before turning to blaine with an apologetic smile.

"blaine can you meet me downstairs, i need to use the bathroom" i asked the boy who gave me a thumbs up and tagged onto kurt and finn who were already making there way down the stairs.

ding.

i whipped my head around to find out where the noise came from, my phone was downstairs and the only person who texts blaine was me so it couldn't be blaine's.

my curiosity got the better of me and i followed the noise to my set of drawers, blaine's phone lying on top of it.

'it's just his mom' i thought, deciding to ignore it.
for about twenty seconds.

before i headed downstairs i flipped his phone over to find about a dozen texts from sebastian.

my eyes widened as i scrolled through them all, only stopping when i heard finn run up the stairs.