chapter fourteen; hands to myself

"WAIT MERCEDES IS GONE?" i asked blaine with a shocked look on my face as he nodded

"because she didn't get the part in the musical she wanted" blaine said and i shook my head.

"musical, auditions, is it grease, did mr shue reserve the parts of danny and sandy for us because we'd be perfect for it. who am i kidding rachel wouldn't have that" i spoke quickly and blaine grabbed my hands.

"chloe, calm down. it's west side story and guess who's tony" he said failing to hide the smile on his face.

"no way" i clapped my hands over my face as he nodded with that same smile he had when he told me he transferred.

"this has been the longest week of my life you know" he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as i smiled.

"well blame finn, he was the one who got me locked in my room" i rolled my eyes.

"well maybe we need to teach you that violence isn't always the answer" he replied and i was almost offended.

"bitch took the last donut, i had every right" i sighed.

"whatever you say chloe, rachel is maria, shocker. santana and brittany aren't in glee club anymore either, they joined an all girls group because they wanted solos and i think that's it." he finished i sat there open mouthed.

"santana and brit are gone" i gasped and he nodded sincerely.
"the one week i get room bounded"

"um i know that im going off subject but i wanted to talk to you about something" he cleared his throat and i felt sick again.

"yeah go on" i say up straight and he shuffled awkwardly.

"im a virgin" he choked out and i burst out laughing.

"i know" i managed to say and he rolled his eyes at me.

"i wanted to know when you were ready to, you know" he took my hand and i realised that he was serious.

"oh yeah we're totally on the same page, i'm a virgin too. i mean i almost drunkenly had sex with puckerman because tana told me that we would be bonded for life if we all slept with the same guy the same year but i paid puck to tell her we did because ive always been waiting for the right time and the right person" i spoke quickly.

"that's what i thought, i didn't want to talk to finn or kurt because it would be weird to talk to your brothers about your sex lives" he grimaced and i nodded.

"oh yeah no don't do that" i shook my head and he laughed a little.

"so we're both waiting" he clarified and i nodded slowly.
"okay, i'm um glad we could clear this up" he slapped his knees getting up and i nodded.

"i'll see you tomorrow?" i asked and he nodded.

"see you tomorrow chlo"

"your lucky i'm doing this for you chloe, i have a date with rachel and im already late. you owe me" finn kicked me out of the car in the rain as i blew him a kiss.