chapter thirty four; bad idea right?

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN GIRL?" unique asked as i made my grand entrance into the choir room after being suspended for two agonising weeks without my phone

"i went to the moon." i joked, hearing a gasp escape from brittany's mouth.

"did you pick me up some cheese like i asked santa?" she asked innocently, causing me to turn my attention to sam and blaine who were walking into the room.

"that's so gay." sam laughed.

"sam you can't say that, i'm half gay remember." blaine responded patting his shoulder, clearly none of them noticing me.

"oh yeah i always forget because you dated my girlfriend for so long." the blonde responded, still turning to blaine, not acknowledging anyone else.

"where is she by the way?" blaine asked and this was the perfect time to make my grand entrance.

"oh well i'm right here." i replied with my best australian accent, being home alone without any source of entertainment for yourself, i had taken up some habits.

"chloe!" they both called in unison as i jumped on instinct into blaine's open arms first. clearing my throat once we pulled away and giving sam a smaller hug with a smile.

"where have you been babe?" sam asked, kissing my hair.

"kitty." i simply responded, putting my hands in the pockets of my cheerios jacket.

"what happened, like one second she was standing in the doorway then you got up then we heard her like scream and then you were on the floor and then she was on the floor."

"let's not talk about that right now." i smiled as mr schue came in writing "i do."

"miss pillsbury and i are finally getting married." he yelled as we all cheered for the couple, everyone except finn. "which makes me the happiest, luckiest man alive. now, emma has been handling all the prep, so to help out, i thought i'd take charge of the entertainment for the reception. and though this goes against tradition, it would mean the world to me and to emma if, instead of giving your best man's speech, finn, you sing for us. what do you think?"

"i mean, i sung at mom and dads wedding this will be great." i reminisced singing that song to blaine and only to blaine. i turned to the boy who peeled his eyes of me, thinking the same thing, things between us weren't finished. we just needed to stop denying that we were over.

"uh uh, yeah, of course." finn replied with a quite shocked smile.

"perfect. for everyone else who isn't out with asian bird flu"