First time in forever

Hiccup, Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf are still making their way towards the North Mountain, and are being very cautious on walking as they're now walking through very sharp icicles, that could kill anyone by walking right into it accidentally.

"So, how exactly are you two planning to stop this winter?" Kristoff asked them.

"Oh, I am going to talk to my sister and let Hiccup and her talk." Anna explains her entire plan.

"That's your whole plan?" Kristoff asks. "My ice business is riding on you and him talking to Elsa?"

"Yep." Anna says and Kristoff looks in time before he could get stabbed by a icicle.

"So, neither of you are afraid of her?" Kristoff asks, moving away from the icicle.

"Why would I be?" Anna asks.

"I'm not easily scared." Hiccup states. "Besides, Elsa's powers are no different than mine, they're just colder than mine."

"Yeah, I bet Elsa is the nicest, gentlest, warmest person ever." Olaf said as he walked into a icicle, making his bottom to keep on going, while his torso and head stayed on the icicle.

Olaf soon noticed the icicle in his torso. "Oh. Look at that. I've been impaled." He said while chuckling.

The team kept on walking towards the North Mountain, and soon got to a wall that will take them to the very top of the North Mountain.

Kristoff hummed as he's looking at the wall, looking for spots that are good and bad.

"It's too steep." Kristoff said and reached into his bag. "I've only got one rope, and I'm guessing not all of us know how to climb mountains."

"Says who?" Anna asks as they see her trying to climb the mountain herself as Hiccup nods him up to her.

"What are you doing?" Kristoff questions her as she's failing to climb.

"I'm going to see my sister." Anna says as she struggles to get up.

"You're more likely to kill yourself, Anna." Hiccup warned her.

"I wouldn't put my foot there." Kristoff warns Anna as her foot slips.

"You're distracting me." Anna tells them.

"Or there." Hiccup also warned as her foot slips once again.

"How do you know Elsa even wants to see you?" Kristoff asks her.

"Okay, I'm just blocking you out for now because I gotta concentrate here." Anna says as she continues to slip.

"You know, most people who disappear in the mountains want to be alone." Kristoff informs Anna.

"Nobody wants to be alone." Anna says as she keeps failing to climb up the mountain. "Except maybe you."

"I'm not alone, I have friends, remember?" Kristoff reminds her.

"You mean the love exerts?" Anna asks.

"Yes, the love experts." Kristoff confirms.

Anna is trying to climb and throws one leg over a small rock and is now stuck.

"Please tell me I'm almost there." Anna begs and they look to see she's only a few feet off the ground. "Does the air seem a bit thin to you up here?" She wonders, not knowing how far she really got.

"Hey, guys." Olaf calls out to them and they see him in a small hole in the side of the mountain. "I'm not sure if this is gonna solve the problem, but I found a staircase that leads exactly where you want to go." He tells them and points to where he just came from.