Fixing a fixer-upper

Hiccup, Anna, Kristoff, and Sven are all walking to where Kristoff's friends apparently are at while Olaf is laying down on Sven's back, and Anna is looking at all her surroundings, feeling the area is familiar.

"Look, Sven, the sky's awake." Olaf said while looking into the air.

As theyre walking, Hiccup soon felt another wave of cold go through him, and wrapped his arms around himself, trying to keep warm. He tired to heat himself up with his fire, but they don't seem to be working as well. In fact, they're barely working.

"Are you cold?" Anna asked.

"A little." Hiccup answered. "My powers usually help keep me warm, but they don't seem to be working as well as they used to."

Anna wrapped her arms around Hiccup, trying to help him stay warm.

Kristoff soon spotted a few small geysers they coming up to. "Come here." Kristoff said, walking to the geysers and Hiccup and Anna soon followed.

Hiccup, Anna, and Kristoff got to the geysers, and they can feel the heat.

"That feels good." Hiccup commented, feeling warmth flowing through his veins.

"So, uh, about my friends. Well... I say 'Friends'...they're more like family. Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven. Until they, you know, kinda took us in." Kristoff said as they started walking again.

"They did?" Anna asked.

"Yeah." Kristoff answered. "I don't want to scare you two. They can be a little inappropriate and load. Very loud. They are also stubborn at times. And a little overbearing. And heavy. Really, really, heavy. But you two will get it. They mean well." Kristoff explained.

"Kristoff, they sound wonderful." Anna said, stoping him from rambling.

"Can't be worst than my families." Hiccup states, knowing nothing can be worse than dragons.

"Okay, then. Meet my Family." Kristoff said to an open area of rocks and started talking to the said rocks.

Hiccup started to think this guy is insane, along with Olaf, while Anna looked around the area.

"They're...rocks, right?" Hiccup asks, confused as to what is happening.

"Yeah, they're rocks." Anna confirms for him.

"He's crazy." Olaf whispers to them as Kristoff keeps talking to the rocks. "I'll distract him while you run." He tells them the plan and goes happily to the rocks.

"Hi, Sven's family! It's nice to meet you." Olaf says while petting the rocks. "Because I love you guys, I insist that you run." He whispers to them. "I understand you're love experts!" He goes back to happily speaking. "Why aren't you running?" Olaf asks, seeing they're not leaving.

"If you guys are going to waste my time, then I'm going to head back home." Hiccup said turning around and started walking away.

"Hiccup, wait." Kristoff said when the rocks in the area started rumbling, causing everyone to stopped what they're doing, and looked to see the rocks rolling towards Anna, Kristoff, and Sven.

"Guys?" Hiccup questioned as two rocks rolled past him.

Olaf ran after a rock, and started getting excited.

When the rocks got to Kristoff and Sven they transformed into Trolls.

"Kristoff's home!" A Troll cheered.

Hiccup looked surprised as he didn't know the rocks in this area are actually Trolls.

"Kristoff's home!" Olaf cheered then had a confused look on his face. "Wait, 'Kristoff'?"