Make sense when I'm older

Everyone and their dragons are all continuing walking through the mist while being cautious as they feel as though something might happen while taking this walk.

Sven groaned softly as he's not liking this.

"It's okay." Kristoff reassured the reindeer placing a hand on Sven's back to comfort him.

Toothless and Liry kept their children in between them so the three didn't get lost on them.

"Did you know that an Enchanted Forest is a place of transformation? I have no idea what that means, but I can't wait to see what it's gonna do to each one of us." Olaf said, sharing his excitement, but all it did was get everyone looking at each other a bit worried for what the Enchanted Forest has in store for them.

The group continued walking through the mist while being cautious for anything to happen, but didn't need to walk anymore when the mist started pushing all them at once making everyone questioning or shouting at the mist.

The mist soon stopped pushing the guests once they all got outside, where they all turned to look at it.

"What was that?" Kristoff asked just as Olaf ran into the mist, only to get bounced back out, and started repeating this over and over.

"No, no, no, no." Anna responded of bit worried that she and her friends are all trapped in the Enchanted Forest just as Hiccup and Elsa both shot a blast of their powers into the mist, only for them both to be shot back at them, making the couple duck.

"And we're locked in. We probably should've seen that coming." Heather stated as the group stared at the mist that is now keeping them in, where little to unknown to any of them, they are being watched.

"Then it looks like the only way to open the mist for everyone to enter or leave the Enchanted Forest is to find out what happened in the past, and fix the problem." Hiccup examined.

Everyone nodded before turning around, only to freeze in place for a strong moment to take in the Enchanted Forest. The grassland is red with little red weeds hanging in the air, tall thin trees with orange-red leaves on their limbs, and boulders spread throughout the area as if they were placed there by nature itself.

"This forest is beautiful." Elsa commented as she and Hiccup started walking, where their Dragons and the others right behind them, and they took in the beauty of the Enchanted Forest as well.

As the group all walked through the Enchanted Forest, they all walked in silent as they took in the beauty of the Enchanted Forest.

The Light Furies leaped onto the trees and started looking around the area as Anna and Kristoff come across the dam.

"The dam. It still stands." Anna stated of looking very close with her keen eyes to see no type of damage done to it. "It was in Pabbie's visions. But why?" She asked looking at Kristoff.

"I don't know. But it's still in good shape. Thank goodness." Kristoff answered.

"What do you mean?" Anna asked a little worried of what would happen if the dam became damage, and soon break.

"Well, if that dam broke it would send a tidal wave so big it would wash away everything on this fjord." Kristoff answered.

"Everything? But Arendelle is on this fjord." Anna pointed out and started becoming very worried about the dam's structure.

"Nothing's gonna happen to Arendelle, Anna. It's gonna be fine. Come here." Kristoff reassured and then pulled her into a hug to comfort here, where she sighed and hugged back.

The couple continued hugging for a moment longer, where a snorting sound went off from the side making Kristoff look to see Sven, who waved a hoove at him as an encouragement to propose while Hookfang landed next to him, gave a snort to encouragement as well.