Christmas

The sun was just rising over Arendelle and children were running outside with hatchling dragons following close behind.

Each house had a thick layer of snow sitting on their roofs along with several dragons either resting or playing. As the people have their traditions, dragons have their tradition of hatching their next generation of dragons near the same time.

Men upon ladders handed a set of wreaths to some Terrible Terrors as the dragons proceeded to hang them on the flag poles heading up to the castle.

-

Kai walked up to a bare Christmas tree while holding a box of decorations and flanked by Barf and Belch who had boxes on their heads. He pulled out an ornament, ready to hang it on what seemed to be a branch sticking out from the foliage.

Olaf jumped out from the tree along with the offspring of Liry and Toothless, otherwise known as the Night Lights; There's Dart the sister of the group. The mostly white and black spotted brother Pouncer. Then there's Ruffrunner the second white spotted brother of the group.

"Surprise!" Olaf screamed as Kai ducked and Barf and Belch dropped their boxes as the decorations flew all over the floor.

"Not yet, guys." Kai told the snowman and the baby dragons.

A set of maids and Smothering Smoke breaths we're walking down the hall, each carrying a huge pile of plates when Olaf and the Night Lights hid in a suit of armour ready to jump.

This wasn't going to end well.

"Surprise!" Olaf exclaimed in a happy voice.

The snowman and baby dragons jumped out of their hiding spot and Heather who clutched her plates sighing in relief that they didn't drop them.

"Not yet, guys." Heather continued on her way rolling her eyes at the mischievousness of the younger Furies.

A man carrying two giant dolls made to look like Olaf and Toothless was about to add the presents to the pile when...

"Surprise!" Olaf shouted behind the man, making him fall over into the huge like of presents.

"Oh, not yet, guys." The staff member told the snowman while trying to dig himself out of the pile.

-

Anna opened the door to the ballroom walking inside with Stormfly following behind. She was dressed in a light navy blue gown and coat, with a few holly berries braided into her hair.

Stormfly had a set of woolly leg warmers wrapped around her legs, a matching navy coat around her stomach and several ribbons tired to her spikey crest.

Anna walked over to a table covered in a spread of deserts and other foods. "Oh hello." She says as she was about to grab a piece of a biscuit cake when once again...

"Surprise!" Olaf jumped out from inside the cake and the Night Lights flew out from under the table.

Anna caught Olaf's head as Stormfly staggered back and the Night Lights circled around her.

"Okay, you three settle down." Anna told the three hatchlings as they sat down on the ground, looking up at Anna pretending innocence. "Olaf, not yet." She told the Snowman while holding up his head.

"Anna's right, our surprise party doesn't start until after the Yule bell rings." Elsa descended the stairs with Hiccup holding her arm. She was dressed in a deep navy blue dress decorated with silver embroidery and white fur tufts, a long silk cape trailed behind her, and her crown was sitting in her hair.

Hiccup was dressed in a similar navy coloured tunic shirt that had red and white accents, stitched into the neckline and the hem were a set of dragons. Hanging from his shoulders was a white wolf skin robe that fell down to his knees.