After credits

"Ahhhhh! Roar!" Olaf yelled as he slid across the ice in Elsa's palace, acting as both Elsa and Hiccup as they found themselves on their journeys.

"Show yourself! Right now!" Olaf demanded, pointing down to the ground, still acting as both Elsa and Hiccup.

"Elsa, be who you are." Olaf impersonated Iduna, speaking to Elsa.

"Hiccup, you must take your place as King of Dragons." Olaf said as the Foreverwing.

"Oh, I will, mama. I will." Olaf reached up to the sky acting like Elsa.

"How can I be King when my girlfriend's in trouble?" Olaf looked up at the sky as Hiccup and tried to run, but fell over.

"I am a villain, and I want to control all dragons." Olaf said, this time as Drago and using one of his hands as his stick he used to control the Alpha.

"Elsa's dead. Hiccup's mind is taken over. Olaf's dead. Heather's dead. Anna cries." Olaf fell over a bunch of times and then sat rocking back and forth.

"And then a bunch of important things happened that I don't remember because I forgot." Olaf said as he started dancing around the room. "All that matters is that I was right. And water has memory, Hiccup learns he can bring people back to life, and thus I live, so does Heather. And so do you." Olaf rose from the ground and pointed to his audience.

Marshmallow, the Snowgies, Snow Wraiths, a few baby Speed Stingers and their parents, and Groncicles looked at Olaf confused.

"Whoa! We live! We live!" Marshmallow told the others in excitement, the snowgies all jumped up and down in excitement. "Good story."

The dragons shook their heads and went back to sleeping while Olaf smiled smugly.

The Ice Queen and Dragon King will return